Order of operations on Talzin zeta.

Context:

Had something interesting happen to me today in arena. I was running Commander Luke, Baze, Chirrut, Han Solo and R2. Opponent was Talzin (Zeta), Asajj, Old Daka, Nightsister Acolyte and Nightsister Zombie.

Battle is going along fine and I am winning. It is down to my whole team versus their zombie.

Below is the order of events of the attack that don’t seem to be working as what makes sense.

1. Zombie attacks Baze that is taunting.
2. Daka revives and attacks Baze.
3. Baze counters and kills Zombie.
4. Zombie resurrects since Daka hasn’t died.
5. Daka dies.

It did not have an affect on the outcome of the battle, but the order of operations seems to be checking its If/Then statements in an order that doesn’t make sense to go along with ability text. I imagined it would go like this.

1. Zombie attacks Baze that is taunting.
2. Daka revives and attacks Baze.
a. Did the target of the revived ally’s attack die?
i. Yes, stay alive.
ii. No, die again.
3. Baze counters and kills Zombie.
a. Is there a nightsister ally still active?
i. Yes, resurrect.
ii. No, die.
4. Zombie resurrects since Daka hasn’t died.
5. Daka dies.

I don’t understand why the check for Daka to die after attack, even though the ability text of Talzin zeta says immediately, was not after her attack, not after Baze’s counter attack, but after zombie died as the result of the counter attack. There were multiple areas where the if/then should have kicked in.

Once again, didn’t effect that particular battle, but it seemed sketchy nonetheless.

Thanks for your time.