Active, semi-competitive guild looking for new recruits, any level, F2P preferred!

Uncle Owens BBQ is recruiting! Our guild is very active and semi-competitive. I say Semi because we're mostly F2P with some occasional spending. All spending is up to the individual and will never be required! We recently held a purge to get rid of inactive players so we're looking for new recruits!

About us
Active Members: 20
GP/Member: ~1M
Rancor: Heroic (please respect the 24 Hr no damage rule!)
Rancor Time: <2 Hrs
Tank Take-down: Normal
TT Time:~4 days
Team Battle: 11 Stars consistently
Fun Level: Extreme.
Chat: Discord (required)

Player Requirements
Level: Any! We're really looking for a good mix, most of our current players are over 1M GP with some lower levels mixed in.
Activity Level: Try to complete your daily challenges, give a notification when you'll be away more than 3 days.
Chat: Discord and communication is required for notifications and strategy but regular chat is up to you!

We're really looking for players that can help us grow and who want to be part of a fun group of knowledgeable players.Fun and comfort come first at Uncle Owens BBQ! If you're a regular player with a competitive spirit and an eagerness to participate the we're the guild for you.

Send a message if you would like to meet us on Discord and I'll send you our channel link.

If you search for our guild make sure to look for Uncle Owens BBQ (no apostrophe in Owens)

Thanks for looking and I hope to meet some of you soon!

Replies