Character Leveling Suggestion

JediMaster0310
4 posts Member
edited December 2017
While I can enjoy what the devs have done with the characters and the leveling system, I have one major suggestion to make. I propose an addition to the leveling system, granting characters XP for participating in battle. Characters would earn XP for:
1. Being on a team for a battle (a small amount)
2. Attacking/Using Abilities (a small amount for each action)
3. Killing Enemies (a large-ish amount depending on the level and gear tier of both player character and enemies)
4. Surviving a Battle (a medium amount, also depending on character level)

This system would provide benefits to new and experienced players alike. New players could quickly level their starting characters and new ones they acquire through use, more quickly being able to compete in both guild and game-wide events. Experienced players would no longer have to choose between spending their hard-earned resources on their top characters (to keep them competitive for events and PvP battles) or low level characters (to make them competitive at the player’s level of play). Instead, players could choose to play battles as certain characters to level them up while devoting resources (some of these could even have been earned from the battles the player just played with those characters) to level and make competitive other characters, working for both new and experienced players to make a somewhat less grinding-based game experience.

I have shared this idea with players in multiple guilds and all of them support it, as it benefits both new and old players equally and makes playing levels and events over again more rewarding, leading to more replay value of the game. I hope the Devs will seriously consider this idea, as it would make the game just that much better for everyone
Post edited by JediMaster0310 on