New Nodes (GW)

I've been doing some searching on the forums for new content (free content) that people are trying to get pushed through and have yet to find anything like this. I understand some people being upset that the changes to GW has made it easier to beat, and I'm thankful for that. But, I still like having a challenge in the game as well. When I can take a squad with Nute Gunray leading the charge through an entire GW, it's too easy. Here's what I'd like to suggest.

Create new nodes for Galactic War. Not addition nodes on top of the current ones, but create some Hard Nodes for it. Just like with the Light and Dark Side battles, you have normal nodes for ok rewards, and then you have hard nodes for better rewards. Why not do the same for Galactic War?

Normal Nodes
Consist of the current node system. Your squad going up against random squads, decent rewards. As challenging as they currently are.

Hard Nodes

How To Gain Access
To gain access to the Hard Nodes you must complete the Normal Galactic War Nodes.

Number of Nodes
There are 6 nodes of Hard Difficulty

Difficulty
This one would have to have some programming for it to make it a fair challenge. I would suggest having squads based upon the power level and ranking of the players Arena Squad. If the player is ranked 300 and their Arena Squad has a power level of 82k. Then they go up against squads in the 300 ranked range with a Power Level from 75k to 85k.

The Rewards
For the first 3 nodes I would say anything from 10 crystals with credits ranging from 200k to 500k and 1 random character shard.

The last 3 nodes (which are the higher power level range) would have 15 crystals, credits ranging from 1M to 2M and would drop 5 random character shards.

Example
You beat node 3 and get 5 crystals, 500k in credits, 1 shard for Kylo.

You beat node 5 and get 10 crystals, 1.5M in credits and get 5 character shards for Sith Assassin.

Something like this would be beneficial and could give the challenge some people are looking for. Just a thought.
#ReworkCaptialGamesPeopleSkills #StopIgnoringUsCG #CGCustomerSkillsWeakerThanAnakinsPowerAgainstTheHighGround

Replies

• Options
    That's too many credits and shards to be passing out
  • Options
    Yeah I figured, but just wanted to give some type of idea for the rewards. Nothing is set in concrete, ya know?
    #ReworkCaptialGamesPeopleSkills #StopIgnoringUsCG #CGCustomerSkillsWeakerThanAnakinsPowerAgainstTheHighGround
  • Options
    As a player who was just getting to the point of being able to beat it ~20% of the time prior to the change, to about 80% of the time now, I definitely like it better now. But, as the previous poster stated, that just looks like a huge payout.

Most posters who seemed to want it to go back to the way it was, were looking for the "sandbox" to play in.

Most who like it better now, like the fact that they don't face squads better than their top tier, every node after 6.
  • Options
    After node 6? I was running in to Meta squads at node 3. When you only have 1 zeta'd character going against a full Zeta squad, that's now fun.

But again, I'm ok with the rewards changing to a balanced change. I just wanted to give an idea of what prizes they could win.
  • Options
    I have no Zeta's and just hit level 84. Prior to the change, it was always a level 85 Phoenix team at node 9. Gear 9/10, and all 5* mods maxed. One team shouldn't be able to wipe out every character you have at node 9.