When are we going to get a "Villain's Journey" event?

Lord_Terminus
239 posts Member
edited December 2017
I know I'm going to hear a lot of "DS gets no love" comments for this thread, but...seriously. Anakin could have one and we could get a cool reworked Vader. Maul could have one and become a powerful robot-legged version of himself. General Grievous could get one. Ventress could get one. Why can't we power up some of the unused factions with a reword and a Villain's Journey? I'd love to see some of the Separatist leaders have a Villain's Journey event. I'd love to see Empire Leaders have a Villain's Journey event. I'd love to see First Order Leaders have a Villain's Journey event. All sorts of Dark side leaders have had a powerful influence on the Star Wars universe, and we're missing out on them. I would love to see the next upper tier event be a Villain's Journey! Stuff like Separatists, Droids, Sith...all so powerful and formidable in the star wars universe, and yet we don't see that on the holotables. Some of these toons that desperately need a rework could get one via Villain's Journey (obviously we would still love to see some factions get reworked on top of this) and really demonstrate the full power that they had in the Star Wars Universe!
Ally Code: 357-613-281
swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/collection/

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    moved to correct sub forum.
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    Agree
  • Options
    Me and i Believe 90% of the players here agree with You my friend.

There's só many Dark Side characters who deserve more love in this game... A grievous rework for example would be Awesome.

And more separatist droids!

Well congrats for the good Topic!