Boba fett execution and ns zombies

rogue17
2 posts Member
edited December 2017
Hi
I have a question about boba fett and the night sister zombie.
I have Boba zeta, with the execution capacity at max. It says that ennemy killed with this capacity can't be reanimated. Despiste that, the night sister zombie can come back.
The question now being asked is what is the point to max capacity wich are betrayed by the devs with new character ??
Post edited by Ambassador on

Replies

• PapiLongLegs
    46 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Your english is terrible and before you make a forum post look at the other toons kit. It specifically states in the NSZ kit. As long as there is another Nightsister on the field the Zombie CAN NOT BE DEFEATED.
  • Options
    @rogue17 it’s WAI. Abilities like execute and annihilate will not kill off the zombie. She will keep coming back. It’s in her ability text.
  • Options
    Yes, just read NS abilities & you may then understand why Boba’s execute is a literally wasted ability against NS squads with Talzin as lead
  • rogue17
    2 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Your english is terrible and before you make a forum post look at the other toons kit. It specifically states in the NSZ kit. As long as there is another Nightsister on the field the Zombie CAN NOT BE DEFEATED.
    Thanks mate ... I'm sure you're speaking my language much better than I speak yours.
    Can you read what I wrote ? I just say that words have meanings. When I read that a character can't come back, I understand that a character can't come back. If there are exception, then the execution abilitie description should be changed to "some character can come back".
  • Options
    Still reviving. It's really that ridiculous.
  • Options
    rogue17 wrote: »
    Thanks mate ... I'm sure you're speaking my language much better than I speak yours.
    Can you read what I wrote ? I just say that words have meanings. When I read that a character can't come back, I understand that a character can't come back. If there are exception, then the execution abilitie description should be changed to "some character can come back".

...or maybe 5 omegas arent that expensive.
  • Options
    working as intended
  • Options

I understand english might not be your native language. In short, Nightsister Zombie is the ONLY EXCEPTION to this rule. She can revive from non revive abilities. No other character has this ability.
  • Options
    Moved to Strategy.

WAI indeed.
  • Options
    If you want to stay in character: the logic there is that it is everytime another zombie taking the place of the killed one, so there's no use in Execute/Annihilate.
  • Options
    Hi
    I have Boba zeta, with the execution capacity at max. It says that ennemy killed with this capacity can't be reanimated. Despiste that, the night sister zombie can come back.
    The question now being asked is what is the point to max capacity wich are betrayed by the devs with new character ??

i could guess this is perhaps not your first language. You are doing fine, question is understandable, and I'm sure you are speaking this language better than many of us could speak yours.
  • Options
    @rogue17: Those things happen to the game ... they add buffs, add dispels, add buffs which cant be dispelled, than they add debuffs, add cleaners, and debuffs which cant be cleant, ...

Its their way, to make new chars more powerful then old ones, so you have to spend on them ...
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Options
    The game mechanics on this issue are like this:
    1) The following abilities place "revive immunity" on defeated enemies: Nihilus 'annihilate', Boba Fett 'execute', Deathtrooper 'terminate', anyone defeated while having the deathmark debuff.
    2) Nightsister zombie is immune to this status effect, but only while there's at least 1 other nightsister alive.

So, if you use one of these abilities on zombie, it won't stick, any more than a stun will stick to zJyn or DOTs stick to fulcrum Ahsoka. However, this is because of Zombie's kit, not because the other abilities aren't WAI.

BTW it's not the 1st time there's a counter to revive immunity - Hera's 'Backup Plan' also gives it.
  • Peer
    299 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options

Well, I assume your Russian or German or Chinese is not that good either.
    Hi

Sometimes descriptions can be misleading. The zombie needs to die in order to trigger other characters abilities that depend on the defeat of an opponent. For example the Imperial Troopers get Offense Up after an opponent died. And Boba needs the Zombie to die to make his unique abilities work.
  • rogue17
    2 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Peer wrote: »

Well, I assume your Russian or German or Chinese is not that good either.
    Hi

Sometimes descriptions can be misleading. The zombie needs to die in order to trigger other characters abilities that depend on the defeat of an opponent. For example the Imperial Troopers get Offense Up after an opponent died. And Boba needs the Zombie to die to make his unique abilities work.
    Dans mon cas, ce serait plutôt en français ;)
    Anyway, I get the point. It was just a, as we say in french, un coup de gueule.
    Still llike and play the game, despite some questionable choices from the devs.
    Have great time everyone.
  • Options
    Yes, just read NS abilities & you may then understand why Boba’s execute is a literally wasted ability against NS squads with Talzin as lead

This is wrong.

Boba's execute isnt wasted at all against an NS squad.
    It works perfectly against all other NS except zombie, and boba can ignore taunt. This prevents those other NS from reviving.

It is a perfext skill to deal with NS, but dont waste it on zombie, who is immune to it.
  • Options
    Mobewan wrote: »

This is wrong.

Boba's execute isnt wasted at all against an NS squad.
    It works perfectly against all other NS except zombie, and boba can ignore taunt. This prevents those other NS from reviving.

It is a perfext skill to deal with NS, but dont waste it on zombie, who is immune to it.

This. Done - thread closed. Execute Asajj or maybe NS acolyte before it's too late you'll win no problem. When I see a DN in among a Meta team I kill him first just to ensure he doesn't stop anyone from joining the party!
    #AcolyteShootsTwice