Rewards bb8

What Are the crystal rewards for all tiers of a legendary event? I’m need to know if I should spend my arena income today on extra energy

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    What Are the crystal rewards for all tiers of a legendary event? I’m need to know if I should spend my arena income today on extra energy

If you want him and it will help you get him, go for it. He is the reward, the crystals will balance out in the end.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

If you want him and it will help you get him, go for it. He is the reward, the crystals will balance out in the end.

That’s not the point. I will get him 7* but I’ve run out of crystals and I need to now if I can refresh today before double drops
  • Options
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

That’s not the point. I will get him 7* but I’ve run out of crystals and I need to now if I can refresh today before double drops

I see.
    Viggy wrote: »

Asked and answered.