We need a new raid.

Prev1
The most fun I've had playing this game is preparing for and defeating both the hpit & haat. Are raids a thing of the past or will we ever get new ones?

Replies

• Options
    I enjoy raids the most as well.
  • Options
    I think that a new raid could have REVAN as a rewards in the heroic version. Or maybe multiple characters. That'd be a nice change. And the gear rewards could be a high chance of difficult to obtain gold pieces, not salvage, but whole pieces, only. Maybe a raid with only a heroic version. I think we could use either a fleet raid with the death star or something, or an old republic raid, with revan and rare gold gear as a reward. Maybe introduce a " old republic jedi general" as a boss in the raid. Or introduce Vitiate to the game as a boss
  • Options
    I think that a new raid could have REVAN as a rewards in the heroic version. Or maybe multiple characters. That'd be a nice change. And the gear rewards could be a high chance of difficult to obtain gold pieces, not salvage, but whole pieces, only. Maybe a raid with only a heroic version. I think we could use either a fleet raid with the death star or something, or an old republic raid, with revan and rare gold gear as a reward. Maybe introduce a " old republic jedi general" as a boss in the raid. Or introduce Vitiate to the game as a boss

God no.

• Options
    Gamorrean wrote: »

God no.

Why not?
  • Options
    Stop with Revan already. Please just let him be awesome in that one game and let his sweet character design live on in Kylo Ren just as Bastilla lives on in Rey.
  • Options
    Ship raid battling the death star
  • Options
    ksomm5 wrote: »

Yeah I think something like that would be interesting. Some more use for ships.
  • Options

God no.

Why not?

Because we want jabba instead
  • Options
    ksomm5 wrote: »

Yeah I think something like that would be interesting. Some more use for ships.

That would be the only new raid I'd look forward to
  • Options
    I like the death star idea. Luke's x-wing could be the reward.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I would like to see a dark side raid reward character though, and a ship raid would be cool. We need more to do with our ships. The most fun I have had in this game is probably territory wars, though it is still early with that game mode. A new raid would be nice, and maybe one that shares tickets with the rancor if people are worried about too much to do. Rancor is just a chore now for the higher level guilds that have no issue with people soloing it. I would just like them to reduce the grind as the characters have become increasingly more difficult to gear, and we feel pressured to work on so many of them now. Too many characters need tons of Carbantis, Stun Guns, and Stun Cuffs. Carbantis are needed from gear 7 to gear 10 or 11 of many characters. While we still have many pieces of gear that we have in the hundreds and thousands.
  • Options
    TAureliusC wrote: »
    A lot of people are still trying to do HAAT...... These raids only benefit high level players, unless your guild is willing to carry your weight and let you freeload or you are doing non heroic raids.....

There will always be a lot of new people trying to do HAAT, that's no reason not to introduce a new raid. It's been a long, long time since the last raid was introduced.
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    HATAT(Not just 1 AT-AT at a time, more like a war)
    HP:100M
    6 Phases
    (P1:Single ATAT, P2: 2 AT-ATs, P3: 3 AT-ATs, P4: 4 AT-AT & 2 AT-ST, P5: 6 AT-AT & 4 AT-ST & 1 Star Destroyer, P6: 4 AT-AT & 6 AT-ST & 2 Star Destroyer & 1 Death Star
    DPS:Insane
    Enrage: 6 turn CD
    Able to bring upto 10 characters at a time.

AT-AT: Does Insane Damage and has an annihilating ability using its foot to step on character. If AT-AT reaches the trench all the toons get stomped in one or two turns. Can be toppled once a joint is disabled, hindering it's advance. AT-AT takes a very long timr to be repaired from topple, and he is not immune to tmr while toppled, unlike rancor. but becomes rather stronger when all legs are disabled, since the head is now level to the ground, more direct hits. Players don't get to hit head or body at the beginning. Any of 4 legs first, then the other legs, and finally the head which has incredible amount of hp and higher dps. Players have an additional ability called ' take cover ' which makes the character immune to AT-AT (or AT-ST) attacks for 1 turn (cooldown 0). Can't do anything else when character is hiding.

AT-ST: The machine we fight against in Endor Escalation, but this one can be toppled too. Details about topple pretty much same as above

Star Destroyer: Incincible and a very powerful support, like AAT in P3 HAAT.
    Kit is basically same as that in tarkin's capital ship, but all his attacks are AOE including basic. 'Take Cover' ability doesn't protect characters from Star Destroyer Attacks. TIE Attack ultimate ability cannot be evaded and it does massive attacks using 12 TIE Fighters, but in P5 & P6, players get another additional ability called 'request scramble', which scrambles(emergency take-off) all of the players' ships to mitigate incoming TIE Attacks. (Auto control) (cooldown 3, yet defeated ally ships cannot be reused till the end of encounter-victory or phase transition or all character defeat)

Death Star: The ultimate planet killer, once this u it goes off, the player is instantly defeated and cannot try any more attempts no matter how many toons they have left.
    Cooldown 72, Reduced by 1 whenever the shield generator is down to 0 health.

Shield generator: Present in the background from P1 to P6, takes damage when any ground enemy gets a turn while all ally toons are using 'take cover', or when any floating enemy gets a turn while all ally ships are defeated or 'request scramble' is not used in right time)

If all ground enemies are defeated till p6, the guild takes the prize.
    6 shards of [input a very cool and OP toon here] at the least, 12 at most for 1st
    Post edited by Anakin_Skywalker on
  • Options
    You have a new one, TW. That has the most strategy and preparation required in the game and comes around several times a month.
  • Options
    Bendu. It would work really well! Like the other raids, he would have an instakill move with his lightning bolt. He could also summon waves of spiders and use a Force Storm aoe ability.
  • Options
    Mab77 wrote: »
    I like the death star idea. Luke's x-wing could be the reward.

I have postulated a ship's raid against the Death Star where Luke's X-wing is the prize. Make that Sh** happen CG!

Also, Could the Zillo beast be a raid boss for a special clone toon?
  • Options
    Geonosian Arena Raid, where we fight the monsters.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    Also, a Death Star raid involving ships.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    A raid that happens in the genosian arena where you fight the 3 animals and a swarm of genosian/droids with the reward being padme
  • Options
    Talilover wrote: »
    A raid that happens in the genosian arena where you fight the 3 animals and a swarm of genosian/droids with the reward being padme
    or jango fett now that i think about it

• Options
    Zilo beast would be great - but I think we need a real republic and/or separatist faction to work with.
    Next raid really does need to provide a B.A. Dark side toon.
    Whatever it is... we do need the next raid.
    Honestly a Mythic Pit - a rancor on steroid - and it awards Jabba shards is the easiest and most needed. #genius
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    Talilover wrote: »

Or a headless Jango Fett? I like the idea of Geonosian planet or a raid based on the prequels.
  • Options
    Yeah, ship raid or one with dark side character as reward would be nice.
  • Options

God no.

Why not?

Because we want jabba instead

this
  • Options

Dear god please let the Revan thing die. He's too obscure
  • Options

Dear god please let the Revan thing die. He's too obscure

He's just as, if not more famous than Thrawn was.
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    In the next two years I would like the following raids implemented into the game:

- Bendu, reward Maul (In Exile, or spider-robot-legs)
    - lizard mounted Kenobi/LAAT Gunship, reward Jango Fett
    - star forge malak, reward Bastilla (Revan’s will be a Heroes Journey or mythic, if ever introduced, and will be have both light and dark iterations)
    - Death Star fleet raid, reward luke’s X-wing
    - Star Forge fleet raid, reward Ebon Hawk
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Options
    Ye any raid is way more fun then this TB or TW. Raids actually require some tactics instead of killing a couple waves over and over again.
  • Options
    The Geonosian thing would be cool if they had you fighting Jedi & clones. Mace & Anakin could be the boss. It would also give them an opportunity to give Mace a much needed rework. They could give separatist & Geonosians bonuses to use and have Jango Fett be the reward.