Which Zeta will help my Resistance team?

I have zFinn. My other resistance are
R2(all zeta)
Poe
Rey
BB8

Think to zeta either Rey or one of BB8s for rey journeys. Which is better!?

Replies

• Options
    Rey's only real use seems to be to daze the B2s in p4 of haat so you can solo. Do her if you want that. Haven't and probs won't ever do BB8s cuz they seem like they only work for very specific squads, like droids I think. I donno, I never run droids. If you're gonna get new Rey activated def save it and give it to her.
  • Options
    Poe doesn't have a zeta. BB8's doesn't seem very useful, as if you're running resistance properly, he should never be attacked, and thus, never counter-attack. Zeta his other one if you want to run droids, otherwise, don't bother. I personally like Rey (Scavenger)'s zeta (helps a lot against Biggs in particular and CLS teams in general), but with new-Rey, I'm not sure it's worth it now.
  • Options
    Well I will prob need her zeta to unlock new Jedi Rey. I’m new to resistance team little lol
    I was also just showing what 5 I use for resistance. My trooper is weak and not 7 star so don’t use him.
  • Options
    Mudbutt wrote: »
    Well I will prob need her zeta to unlock new Jedi Rey. I’m new to resistance team little lol
    I was also just showing what 5 I use for resistance. My trooper is weak and not 7 star so don’t use him.

I doubt you'll need ScavRey's zeta for the JediRey event. First Order don't really do a whole lot of turn meter manipulation/counter-attacking. And, short of having JediRey, Trooper is kinda required to run Resistance effectively.
  • Options
    Ok so save the zeta then for Jedi Rey lol?
  • Options
    Mudbutt wrote: »
    Ok so save the zeta then for Jedi Rey lol?

That's what I would do, if I could get her. I have four zetas that I was saving for TLJ characters. Not sure what I'm gonna use them for now