Yusef
42 posts Member
edited December 2017

Who is the best Pheonix Character? 35 votes

Hera
0%
Ezra Bridger
77%
PiffGuruZombie961MegatronDJCaptainRexElleMadaraSITHPLAGUESotheMzeejhbuchholzTuncBlackelectricnick260PlooshMRoger15435Bistan_LoverEmeraldZxRiffinatorPeteyDrazharDarthMufasa4AleSahnDroh_1979 27 votes
Kanan Jarus
2%
EnderGamer87 1 vote
Chopper
5%
Darth_cowboyWoodroward 2 votes
Zeb
5%
ShaunyveeB0untryHR7 2 votes
Sabine Wren
8%
Fürkészspicynachosupreme1SteBov 3 votes

Replies

• Options
    Ezra Bridger
    For an entire pheonix team you need Hera, but stand alone definitely Ezra
  • Options
    Ezra Bridger

I agree
  • Options
    Theres actually something unspecificed about this question.

For a Pheonix tean the crucial member is hera. As a standalone the best character is ezra.
  • Options
    Chopper
    I'm a droid lover. Chopper all the way!
  • Options
    Ezra Bridger

Exactly right.
  • Options
    Ezra Bridger
    Ezra by a long shot if you're talking standalone value
  • Options
    Zeb
    Zeb is my favourite.

Stagger, stun, average DMG, highish HP/prot, targeted prot regen.

And his special looks sweet.
  • Options
    Sabine Wren
    Just because, she is my fav from the show. And btw can make high damage on the death troopers in the Thrawn event. She made my Thrawn to 7-star.
  • Options
    Ezra Bridger
    swgohfan29 wrote: »

For a Pheonix tean the crucial member is hera. As a standalone the best character is ezra.

For this ssurvey I am talking stand alone. Also I disagree with you Hera is not needed for a pheonix team. Admiral ackbar has an amazing leadership that is amazing for rebels: Whenever an ally uses an ability that is not an attack, that ally calls a random ally to assist. Therefore, under an admiral ackbar's lead when you use Ezra bridger's attack watch and learn the ally you targetvassists, a random ally assist, and ezra also attacks afterwards.
  • Options
    Yusef wrote: »
    swgohfan29 wrote: »

For this ssurvey I am talking stand alone. Also I disagree with you Hera is not needed for a pheonix team. Admiral ackbar has an amazing leadership that is amazing for rebels: Whenever an ally uses an ability that is not an attack, that ally calls a random ally to assist. Therefore, under an admiral ackbar's lead when you use Ezra bridger's attack watch and learn the ally you targetvassists, a random ally assist, and ezra also attacks afterwards.

Well, AA may be a good leader for Phoenix but in an event where you can ONLY use Phoenix (Thrawn, that TB mission) then Hera has to be the leader obviously.
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Options
    Ezra Bridger
    Ezra has the most standalone value.
  • Options
    Ezra Bridger
    Ezra is op and he's both a rebel and a Jedi. Other Phoenix are just not enough.