Omg these droprates are awful.

Around 40 shards for around 1400 energy. I am quite angry right now.

Replies

• Options
    Assuming you're talking about double drops, that's 25% rate. Not that far off
  • Ghostdogg
    61 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    What about 6 refreshes for only 20 shards
  • Options
    Yup, and I have been telling folks it hasn't been 1/3 rate like other shards. I have noticed I rarely hit 1/3 but have hit 1/4 a lot farming these guys since they were released.
  • Options
    i have gotten 12 shards on a refill and a half.... I don't see what you guys are whining about
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • Options
    It's becoming harder and harder everyday to want to log in and this just made me shut the game down on my tablet and not likely to reopen soon. I have been almost constantly logged on for two years since my tablet has turned into my swgoh machine. This stuff is making me sick of even pressing the icon to open game.
  • Options
    FOST-droprate... ... ... ... ...
    I love it
    :#
  • Options
    FOST-droprate ... ... ... ... ... ...
  • Options
    There is simply no possible way for the drop rate on shards to be 1 in 4.

I farm all three FOST nodes to the max, everyday, with usually a refresh on the hard node. 20 attempts and I usually get one or two, daily. I have 73/85 and fully realize I’m in for another 3-6 months of farming.

All your anecdotal evidence aside, show me the code or admit you have no idea what the drop rates are, other than terrible.

:)
  • Options
    snarzenal wrote: »
    There is simply no possible way for the drop rate on shards to be 1 in 4.

I farm all three FOST nodes to the max, everyday, with usually a refresh on the hard node. 20 attempts and I usually get one or two, daily. I have 73/85 and fully realize I’m in for another 3-6 months of farming.

All your anecdotal evidence aside, show me the code or admit you have no idea what the drop rates are, other than terrible.

:)

I am guessing they stealth fixed it which is why a large amount players were getting errors logging in a couple days ago and all references to us not being able to log in were hidden from main forum almost as soon as threads popped up. After that droprate went back to normal.

Only talking about vets here not other shards. I also just finished Fost a couple weeks ago and he had normal 1/3 droprate.