Help with Arena/Cantina/Story Mode Team

Hello, I am a fairly new player to the game so I don’t really know which leadership traits work best for which characters, here is my collection so far, could you guys maybe help me out with some good teams for Arena play? I need about 10 more shards for Darth Vader so he will be coming online shortly if that helps with forming a team.

https://swgoh.gg/u/docrockk/collection/

Replies

• Options
    Wedge, biggs, lando, Admiral Ackbar for rebels and Tarkin, veers, stormtrooper and tie pilot for empire.
  • Options
    I would recommend a good empire team to get R2, be sure leia, ST han, old ben, farmboy luke are in there too for CLS. Another team to work on is scoudrels. I would do them first for credit heist and training droid. Only level them up as needed to beat the highest tier. Boba lead, lando, ST han would be best to focus on, since theyre used in several other areas.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Well it's not a long term team but something along the lines of Vader Nihilus Dooku Tarkin and Oppress would probably be a decent short term team.

The reason is that Vader gives empire and Sith allies a decent amount of extra offense and the ability to remove enemy turn meter. This isn't an awesome team but it's almost good to go and if you are in the relatively new shard I think you might be in it should pull you up a few ranks.

This can be your team while you set up a light side rebels based team which is the main meta team until cls comes along. You want a tank and one of Old Ben Kenobi or STH can do the job (you have both). You want Wedge (you have him)as a leader for Rebel bonuses and for synergy with Biggs (you have to get him). You need two other rebels that are attackers or support and theres a couple of other options. Lando and Ackbar are decent fits but there are other choices too. Baze has been removed from the guild store so the Baze Chirrut combination that used to be so popular is gone.

You will want an all empire team at some stage (if you have a rebels team Emperor Palpatine will drop for you which can help) to get r2d2 and a team of the required characters for Luke Skywalker as well.
    Post edited by Naraic on
  • Options
    Thank you for the replies. So for a Rebel team, something like Wedge (Leader), Biggs, Old Ben, Farmboy Luke/Leia, and then Admiral Ackbar would work?
  • Options
    And then Vader, Tarkin, Veers, Stormtrooper, Tie Fighter for Empire?