Kylo Unmasked & SF Tie Pilot

Has there been any official word on these two making an appearance into farmable areas of the game yet?

Replies

• Options
    They may or may not be following a release cadence which may or may exist anymore.
  • Options
    gufu21 wrote: »
    They may or may not be following a release cadence which may or may exist anymore.

Haha exactly. State of the galaxy needed for clarification.

But following the marquee about 3 months from release. So October - jan ?
  • Options

Later than that. Unmasked Kylo and SFFOTP came out in November. Near early-mid November if I remember correctly. So we're looking at sometime in February.
    Where is my kitten General Grievous rework at!!??
  • Options
    I can’t wait to farm KRU I’d love to have a FO arena team with him as the lead
  • Options

Later than that. Unmasked Kylo and SFFOTP came out in November. Near early-mid November if I remember correctly. So we're looking at sometime in February.

Thanks. I got my months all mushed up.
  • Options

No problem. We Generals and Grand Admirals need to support each other :)
    Where is my kitten General Grievous rework at!!??
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Did you hear the news?

Kylo Unmasked and SFFOTP are required at 7* to unlock Snoke at the end of the month - they only need to be 7* and G12 and will be released on Hard Battle Nodes 1 week before the Snoke event - so it can be a f2p event - be ready

(joke) - I am bored at work - can you all tell, lol
  • Options
    They have not even hit Chromium yet.
  • Options

Need an imperial and sep emoji here.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options

Need an imperial and sep emoji here.

Quite right! - this is a Star Wars forum that requires star wars themed emoji on here, it'd be cool.

Unless you can pay to have star wars emoji to use on the forum - I just gave them a wicked idea - dah!
  • Options
    Boo wrote: »
    Did you hear the news?

Kylo Unmasked and SFFOTP are required at 7* to unlock Snoke at the end of the month - they only need to be 7* and G12 and will be released on Hard Battle Nodes 1 week before the Snoke event - so it can be a f2p event - be ready

Haha. This is probably close to the truth though.
  • Options
    Did you hear the news?

Unfortunately your idea is not that farfetched lol.
  • Options
    Did you hear the news?

Sad part is, you're probably not wrong. Making characters "farmable" by putting them on one hard node is ridiculous.
  • Options
    I can see great things with KRU FO lead, along with the original Ren. Especially if they are both zeta'd.
  • Options
    His initial packs from the release are still available for 9 more hours. It has only been 30 days, and nightsisters before the FO characters are just starting to hit chromiums. You have a while before these characters will not be “farmable” for free for months
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to better sub forum.
  • DEATHCOYOTE
    977 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Only people bad at math... buy the chromium packs. They are insane probability you will get anything you wanted.