Knights of The DarkAvenger Now recruiting, accepting merges.

Hello all! Knights of The DarkAvenger is a new guild, looking to get new members, but the right members to do Territory wars/Territory battles with. I would love it if our members become friends. Isnt that what online gaming is for? I am trying to create a family type atmosphere here. Cutthroats need not apply.

Please be lvl 65+ with at least 1 6* char. If you dont have a 7* char we will try to help you get one with advice and strategy. I may consider 60+ if you are the right person!

We will be doing HRancor/NAAT with 9pm EST start times. A 24HR no dmg rule will be enforced once it is needed.

**You must be active! The new TW/TB no longer allow for guilds to be filled with inactive members. Inactivity of 5days and you are removed. This is to keep it fair to those who do play and want to progress further. EA has pushed guilds into this position if they want better gear and better rewards. I am all about playing the game as if it were a game, but We all want to move forward too! To do so requires active members, and everyone in a guild is now dependent on the activity of others.
**We will not remove people who give warning that they may be gone for a slightly longer period of time.

Our guild reset time is 530pm EST

We currently use InGame chat for communication. If you join please say hello. Communication is also very important in guild for activities. Those who cant or wont participate with the guild will be removed. A guild is a team, we need everyone to be a part of it. We want a social atmosphere!

We do not require any set tix amount. We want you to simply do the best you can. Real life does come first!

We currently have no guild officers as i feel that its a position more earned than given. If you feel you have what it takes then show me. A guild officer needs to be active, knowledgeable about the game, and helpful towards others, as well as a leader when I am not around.

Guild merges...
We are not wanting to merge into another guild, but if a guild was interested in joining us i could chat with someone about this.
The guild leader would be offered a officers job if they can lead and help others!
We will take in guilds up to 25 members.
If your guild has people under 65 we will accept them as part of the family just the same, and help them as much as possible.

Any questions please Private message me here on the forums. I will answer as soon as i am able to.
My ally code is 482-736-655

May the force be with you!

Replies