Is this team any good ??

I was thinking about building this team and am interested to know if it could be a good team or a waste of resources
Phasma (lead)
Kylo
Sid
Vader
Savage oppress (or doku ?)

Any advice would be appreciated thanks

Replies

• JoshG
    908 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    In the current meta it would be crushed. Kylo/Dooku are good with Phasma lead but I would look better options than Sid or Vader.
  • Options
    Throw in Poggle instead of Savage and you should have enough AOE dmg to clean up a lot of teams. You'll probably hit a wall around top 50 - top 20, but it would be decent
  • Options
    What kind of team should I be looking to use in this current meta, my team at the moment is
    -QGJ (lead)
    -Lumi
    -Mace
    -Sid
    -Luke
    I'm only able to rank at about 190 in arena
  • Options
    Vader is pretty underwhelming, but the rest looks good.
  • Options
    WJ28 wrote: »
    What kind of team should I be looking to use in this current meta, my team at the moment is
    -QGJ (lead)
    -Lumi
    -Mace
    -Sid
    -Luke
    I'm only able to rank at about 190 in arena

Farming Luke and Mace together is going to take you forever. Especially both can farm in cantina. QGJ might take 2month to get to 7* unless you are a heavy P2P. Perhaps replaced Mace with Poggle.

I would rather farm GS than Luke..
  • Options

Farming Luke and Mace together is going to take you forever. Especially both can farm in cantina. QGJ might take 2month to get to 7* unless you are a heavy P2P. Perhaps replaced Mace with Poggle.

I would rather farm GS than Luke..
    [/quote]

I already have QGJ at 6 stars (f2p though) and I've stopped farming luke since he's been pretty disappointing. Would you suggest replacing luke with poggle? Or build this new team I mentioned above. I want to be able to rank higher than I currently am on arena ( around 190)
  • Options
    I would get Poggle because it so easy to get to 7* from GW. Keep farming QGJ, You should also farm GS or Dooku in cantina.