Fast or slow Chaze teams

Hello all

i am trying to find out the best outcome for usage of my chaze team and wanted to know whether its better to have a very fast team or slow one , i know it might be silly but i really need to know what is the best approach for using them efficiently , i have them both at G9 and Chirrut 6 stars and Baze almost 4

Replies

• Options
    Generally chirrut as fast as possible then a little more, and baze dead slow,
  • Options
    Generally chirrut as fast as possible then a little more, and baze dead slow,

is there a describtion for strategy why chirrut should be very fast?
  • Options
    To get Tenacity Up before the enemy team can start debuffing.
  • Options
    To get Tenacity Up before the enemy team can start debuffing.
    And because Chirrut's damage output can be quite decent when he's modded with a lot of speed. Especially important if Chaze are being used in a defense-heavy squad where Chirrut may end up being one of the primary damagers.
  • Options
    I imagine it’s also very beneficial to get his health equalizing and cleansing ability back ASAP when using Baze as the slow and constant-taunt tank. Chirrut putting HoTs on him every other turn fuels the fire.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Options
    When I ran a Chaze team, I had Baze somewhere around 180 speed and Chirrut much faster. I think Baze's debuff ability is more useful than a slower taunt. I think 180 is a decent balance of speed.
  • Options
    C_Sandurz wrote: »
    When I ran a Chaze team, I had Baze somewhere around 180 speed and Chirrut much faster. I think Baze's debuff ability is more useful than a slower taunt. I think 180 is a decent balance of speed.

Actually I don't think the slower taunt is the main reason: he just gains so much TM from the enemy team that he doesn't need speed mods per se.