Separatist Team

I’m trying to think of a separatist team that could be quite useful in TW that could help out. Was thinking a poggle, grievous, b2, magnaguard and geo spy. Thoughts? Not even sure if this could be a defense or offensive team.

Disclaimer: I know that Grievous has a terrible kit and most people think he’s garbage. This is something I could work on now in hopes of a re-work in the near future.

Replies

• Options
    I would think they would need a rework before you start pouring resources into them. Geo Spy would have so much potential with an improved surrounding cast.
  • ProximaB1_
    1093 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    88 is a good lead for Geo spy. Any critical from a geonosian gives geo spy 70% turn meter. I would go 88 lead Geo spy b2 poggle +1 gg if you want. I probably would go sun-fac. For a taunt.
  • Options
    If you want a pure separatists squad. I would use nute lead.
  • Options
    Yeah i have to agree with Proxima BB-8 is definitely your best option as lead, when it comes to the separatists.
  • Options
    Creepioo wrote: »
    Yeah i have to agree with Proxima BB-8 is definitely your best option as lead, when it comes to the separatists.

88 not bb8 had to edit mine lol
  • Options
    I usually leave ig-88 with my droid/Jawa team for defense and bb8 is in with my resistance team for offense. These toons I have listed are leftovers.
  • Options
    Then I would use nute lead. Same squad basically. Spy will get turn meter from stealth lead and from poggles basic ability block.
  • Options
    Take out grievous or magnaguard?
  • Options
    I put this separatist team together a while ago and is actually not that bad: dooku Asajj geospy sun fac geosoldier