Best droid team leader

All things aside I know only a few droids have leadership skills but which of them is Best? Hk47 nd ig88 are only a few that I can think of that fit this criteria.

Replies

• Options
    for me hk-47 has a good leader ability, but he is very slow.
    with bb8 and r2d2 perhaps the droids can come back.
    the general grevious leader ability... hmm, don‘t know but turnmeter is better!
  • Options
    HK-47 is the only viable leader for droids right now. HK, IG88, IG86, Nebit and Engineer is the best droids team. R2 and BB8 are very strong but for now that team is the best.
  • Options
    Hk is the best leader ability. 88 is better if your making a droid geonosian hybrid squad.
  • Options
    Drazhar wrote: »
    HK-47 is the only viable leader for droids right now. HK, IG88, IG86, Nebit and Engineer is the best droids team. R2 and BB8 are very strong but for now that team is the best.

Hk 88 chopper r2 86 are better.
  • Options
    ProximaB1_ wrote: »

I think the two Jawas are too OP if played together with droids to ignore them. Nebit is a wonderful tank (IG-100 is good as well, but Nebit is better) and the engineer is the only good healer for droids. Sorry, but there are no better solutions. There are other strong solutions like the one you are suggesting, but the one with Jawas is the only one capable of getting meta teams into some trouble.
  • Options
    Bb8 would be better then 86 in the squad I showed I think but mine is only gear gear 9. So his taunt just gets him beat for me.
  • MidasWelby
    203 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I'm just gonna leave this right here... :wink:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/65086/the-galactic-droid-player-discussion

Enjoy...I think the consensus is HK best leader, BB8 best healer, but the guys in that thread would know best IMO.

Correction....BB8 provides TM; my apologies
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options

I think the two Jawas are too OP if played together with droids to ignore them. Nebit is a wonderful tank (IG-100 is good as well, but Nebit is better) and the engineer is the only good healer for droids. Sorry, but there are no better solutions. There are other strong solutions like the one you are suggesting, but the one with Jawas is the only one capable of getting meta teams into some trouble.

Yeah... A year ago. Thats what i ran back then, but they arent what they used to be. nebit isnt much of a tank and 100 is a complete joke. Outside haat they dont have much use these days (droids + jawa that is). There are wayyy better droid comps without jawas.
  • Options

Dude that team is from well over a year ago. HK, 88, R2, BB-8 and B2 or IPD is the only team that can compete right now. That old team would be lucky to break top 200. I get top 20 everyday (sometimes rank 10 or higher and occasionally rank 1) in a march 2016 shard filled with only CLS or GK lead.

As for the question from the op, the only leader that should ever be used on a droid team is HK. No droid will ever replace his lead unless grievous has a better one once he gets reworked.
  • Options
    STRIKEBOMB wrote: »

Dude that team is from well over a year ago. HK, 88, R2, BB-8 and B2 or IPD is the only team that can compete right now. That old team would be lucky to break top 200. I get top 20 everyday (sometimes rank 10 or higher and occasionally rank 1) in a march 2016 shard filled with only CLS or GK lead.

As for the question from the op, the only leader that should ever be used on a droid team is HK. No droid will ever replace his lead unless grievous has a better one once he gets reworked.

I was wondering when you'd pop on here.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options

That very much depends on the opponents team. HK—47, IG—88 and BB8 are the all—rounders. For the last 2 spots it's 2 of the following depending on the opponenr:
    R2, K2S0, IG—86, B2
  • Options

I was wondering when you'd pop on here.

lol, I've been studying for final exams so it took me a while
  • Options
    MidasWelby wrote: »
    I'm just gonna leave this right here... :wink:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/65086/the-galactic-droid-player-discussion

Enjoy...I think the consensus is HK best leader, BB8 best healer, but the guys in that thread would know best IMO.

Correction....BB8 provides TM; my apologies

Oops, meant to reference the thread below (more relevant/up to date:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/122072/droid-strats-and-comps-in-the-meta/p1
  • Creepioo
    598 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    @STRIKEBOMB wait droids can really compete in arena!?! Do you think K-2SO could replace B2 on your team with his counter attack and daze? Also He would benefit from R2's Combat analysis Zeta since he is lightside
  • STRIKEBOMB
    1232 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Creepioo wrote: »
    @STRIKEBOMB wait droids can really compete in arena!?! Do you think K-2SO could replace B2 on your team with his counter attack and daze? Also He would benefit from R2's Combat analysis Zeta since he is lightside

K2 is good, but you need a dispeller. Otherwise you can't focus targets from stealth and Raid Han will 1 shot you with crit damage up. I use HK,88,R2,BB-8 and IPD. B2 can also be used but against zarriss teams B2 can be a liability.
  • Options

K2 is good, but you need a dispeller. Otherwise you can't focus targets from stealth and Raid Han will 1 shot you with crit damage up. I use HK,88,R2,BB-8 and IPD. B2 can also be used but against zarriss teams B2 can be a liability.

Way to go with sticking with them. I couldn't do it, and had to change. No cls for me though.
  • Options
    @STRIKEBOMB
    Yeah I was afraid you were going to say that, I have the same problem, I use R1 team with R2 instead of Baze and they are super survivable just can't remove buffs. Still do well, usually rank around rank 20, slowly getting higher and higher got rank 5 the other day.

Anyway so do you start the battle and immediately stealth everyone but HK or R2 I assume?
  • Options
    @STRIKEBOMB
    Yeah I was afraid you were going to say that, I have the same problem, I use R1 team with R2 instead of Baze and they are super survivable just can't remove buffs. Still do well, usually rank around rank 20, slowly getting higher and higher got rank 5 the other day.

Anyway so do you start the battle and immediately stealth everyone but HK or R2 I assume?

If they have Baze then I try to bait out his removal by taunting with BB-8 (so my team has a buff when it's Baze's turn and even if he gets stunned chirrut will go first and cleanse Baze so its not a problem), and then after his AOE removal I smokescreen on BB-8. Against GK+Barriss teams I taunt with BB-8 then use smokescreen on him. Against CLS lead I USUALLY smokescreen HK because most CLS teams have Raid Han (and his damage is insanely OP). If its a CLS team that doesn't have Raid Han then its safe enough to smokescreen BB-8.
  • Options
    Oh I forgot BB-8 taunts and is extra evasive. Cool. Sounds like a fun team to face!
  • Options
    Why would you put yourself through this? You don't need droids... have 5 of them to 7 stars in case a legendary event pops for them and leave them there. They are trash right now