Amazingly easy quality of life enhancement

Idea: Move Bronzium packs to the very front of the store.

I don't need to waste 30 seconds x 5 daily scrolling through all the premium packs to get my 5 free daily packs. It is the most repetitive/frustrating activity in the game.

A/B test it...there will be no drop in sales by moving bronziums to the very front.

Players know what the premium packs are and when we want to buy them we go straight to where they ate sold.

Replies

• Options
    Free stuff is always in the back of the store (physical or not). They want you to work to get to it, to pass by a gauntlet of items that are for sale before you get it.

However, redeeming 10 at a time would be awesomesauce.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    When i started playing special packs were uncommon. A whie back, when there suddenly were just a few special packs, it dawned on me, there always seem to be multiple special packs.
    Guess what i'm saying is that they didn't anticipate all that scrolling when they originally desinged the free packs to be all the way at the end (for obvious reasons).
    They are capable and willing to change money driven mechanics in the game, ie the challenges. So there's hope yet ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!