Anyone theory crafting for Jedi Training Rey?

Obviously the most effective would be having full resistance with her, but which resistance would be best? How about squeezing her into another hybrid team? Anyone have any good ideas?

Replies

• Options
    Zinn, Poe, Res Trooper, Rey Zedi Zraining, ZZ-8

Sorry for abusing Zs ;)
  • Options
    Rjt lead, bb8, r2, gk, and 5th could be anyone. Og rey, cls, thrawn, poe, res trooper. For arena.
  • Options
    RJT, BB-8, R2, Rey(staff), Remains to be seen. A high dps resistance character is required.
  • Options
    Metsuga wrote: »
    Rjt lead, bb8, r2, gk, and 5th could be anyone. .

is what im aiming for too

• Options
    RJT, BB-8, R2, Rey(staff), Remains to be seen. A high dps resistance character is required.

As long as you can sustain to get bb8 buff high dps wont necessarily be required but im kinda hoping og rey will make her return to frontlines. We shall see.
  • Options
    i'm still hoping vets gonna get resistance tag
    934-111-319
  • Options
    If you have Discord, i'd join the resistance server and check for setups as they'll probably do a lot. Her abilities are being downplayed a little but i see a lot of potential personally.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    The new Rey is nowhere near as good as CLS. That coupled with the fact that she is more difficult to obtain, makes me kind of peeved.
  • Options
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    The new Rey is nowhere near as good as CLS. That coupled with the fact that she is more difficult to obtain, makes me kind of peeved.

I think people are not realizing that healing immunity prevents health and protection recovery. Hers cannot be cleansed. This will make CLS much easier to kill in arena among other gk/zbarris.
  • Options
    new rey and fulcrum? on defence will be much more effective vs gk/zariss with heal immunity
    934-111-319
  • Options
    Jackova95 wrote: »
    If you have Discord, i'd join the resistance server and check for setups as they'll probably do a lot. Her abilities are being downplayed a little but i see a lot of potential personally.

Do you have a current link for this server? I couldn't find one I was sure of with a quick forum search.
  • Options
    I would like to get it as well
  • Options
    You guys had a riot? On account o' me? My very own riot?
  • Options
    Thanks @HeroOfCanton !
  • Options
    Yes. Posted it in her kit thread. There’s a bug with RT currently swept under rug that would alter the posted strat significantly though. I asked for a dev response to this bug being suppressed.
  • Options
    thx
  • Options
    I think the real question is how ai reacts with her. I can imagine on defense she'll stick healing immunity on GK, just to watch the rest of the team attack other toons and waste it, making her suck in an arena team. Now if the rest of the team were to focus on GK in this case, I could see her being a game changer. The problem with Barris isn't that she's hard to be on offense, it's that for those who run her, it's impossible to loose on offense. I don't think I really see that changing. Hopefully it does, but I'm skeptical.
  • Options
    Ackbar, CLS, Ezra,BB8, Ray

Ezra call BB8 to assist, his zeta calls Ray and Ackbar lead call rebel to atack,than Ezra attacks.
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Crnjoka wrote: »

Ezra call BB8 to assist, his zeta calls Ray and Ackbar lead call rebel to atack,than Ezra attacks.

That is very interesting
    P.S. on a second thought... does Ezra’s call to assist triggers Acbar’s assist? Isn’t it an attack?
    Post edited by Vinniarth on
  • Options

raid han stuns ezra thrawn fractures "RAY" r2 stealth GG
  • Options

https://media.giphy.com/media/WsRDiHm7lOu2I/giphy.gif