All I want for Christmas! Give us some dark side loving

AA86
102 posts Member
edited December 2017
Doesn't everyone think we are getting too many light side charachters and not enough powerful meta changing darkside characters??

Replies

• Options
    We did just get Wampa, which is looking to be prerty strong. Most won't get him for a while though.
  • Options
    Last 8 characters introduced are darkside aren't they? Rey will break that up but I'm sure we'll get a few more characters from TLJ on both sides.
  • Options
    So many DS character's I wanna see but alas. Probably getting a few more FO in a week.
  • Options
    CLS
  • Options
    AA86 wrote: »
    Doesn't everyone think we are getting too many light side charachters and not enough powerful meta changing darkside characters??

what are charachters?

On a more serious note, game looks balanced enough to me. Keep it as is (and I dont have CLS, by the way).
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Options

what are charachters?

On a more serious note, game looks balanced enough to me. Keep it as is (and I dont have CLS, by the way).

You failed at a more serious note. You must be joking and ”balanced enough”, whatever that means, shows your bias even if you didn’t have CLS.
  • Options
    Nightsisters are cheasy and dumb. But they are strong, and they are dark side.

What we really need is more bounty hunters, because holy kitten, does it suck to build a team of them beyond boba, ig88 and maybe zam.
  • Globuhl
    751 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    An Anakin's journey is more than deserved but I don't know how this can be turned into something profitable as we already have a version of Anakin and a version of Vader. From the Jedi academy to the demise of the Emperor, this could be the most ambitious journey covering both the separatist and the Empire saga.

But Emperor killer Vader would probably end up with a rebel tag...
  • Options
    Vader with rebel tag. :-D

He was simply a dad when he killed the Emperor.
  • Options
    Globuhl wrote: »
    An Anakin's journey is more than deserved but I don't know how this can be turned into something profitable as we already have a version of Anakin and a version of Vader. From the Jedi academy to the demise of the Emperor, this could be the most ambitious journey covering both the separatist and the Empire saga.

But Emperor killer Vader would probably end up with a rebel tag...

Anakin became Darth Vader the moment he saved the Emperor from Mace. So it would be an unmasked Darth Vader character. If a second Rey is possible then a DS Anakin Vader definitely is.

I'm sure there's enough content in Revenge of The Sith to cover a "Heroes Fall" event.

He fought his way through the enemy ship, fought and killed Dooku, whinged about stuff, helped kill Mace, whinged some more, stormed the Jedi temple (doesn't have to include Younglings), slaughtered a bunch of Seperatists, whinged a little more, fought Kenobi.

If need be could borrow some stuff from the Clone Wars or even first half of his journey fighting alongside light side, second half fighting the characters he just fought etc.
  • Options
    Darth Revan would be a good addition, if he is not rendered like vader in the game
  • Options
    Fürkész wrote: »
    Vader with rebel tag. :-D

He was simply a dad when he killed the Emperor.

Noooooooooo!
  • Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options

what are charachters?

LS: CLS GK Barriss Han Solo R2-D2 Chaze Rex Wiggs (+Jedi Rey possibly)
    DS: Thrawn DN Wampa.... and what? Shore or Death Krennic at best
  • Options
    Well Anakin became Darth Vader before becoming quadriplegic. He was effectively at his top shape when he butchered all the younglings, the suit actually made him weaker, he just trained harder and longer to master the force but his sword play changed drastically, from an offensive to a defensive style.
    A DS Anakin before the suit would be pretty cool. But yeah idk what his journey could be... Fighting Assaj, Dooku, Kenobi ? Choking padme :D ?
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Recently we had:
    Colonel Stark, Probe Droid, Wampa, Kylo unmasked, new FO tie fighter pilot, 2 new ships. ...and CG have announced that they will introduce more DS toons to balance DS and LS TB.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Not to mention the 3 new Nightsisters.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options

what are charachters?

Did you forget about nightsisters already?
  • Globuhl
    751 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options

what are charachters?

Sure but there is an accessibility issue with many of these toons. Talzin, NS zombie,NS spirit , Wampa, Imperial Probe Droid are potentially good toons but who can get them? Can you? I can't. Even DN and Shoretrooper are single hard node toons which means months of farming efforts. Should we compare with Wiggs, Barriss and, even Chaze (Baze farming got a big boost as he was available for some time in the guild event store)?

At least Krennic is farmable once every moons in the guild event store so... Yeaaah, I guess.
  • Options
    Moved to Feedback/Characters.
  • Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Globuhl wrote: »

what are charachters?

Sure but there is an accessibility issue with many of these toons. Talzin, NS zombie,NS spirit , Wampa, Imperial Probe Droid are potentially good toons but who can get them? Can you? I can't. Even DN and Shoretrooper are single hard node toons which means months of farming efforts. Should we compare with Wiggs, Barriss and, even Chaze (Baze farming got a big boost as he was available for some time in the guild event store)?

At least Krennic is farmable once every moons in the guild event store so... Yeaaah, I guess.

Exactly.

@Waqui
    NS are great too but talzin is very hard to get
    It's 18 months of farm but yeah you can add MT and Zombie to my DS OP list. But you can't deny DS is outnumbered in terms of both total toons and OP toons.
  • Options
    No I don't believe we have gotten to many Light Side!! I think we will see a few more dark side from the new movie.
  • Options
    Yeah the only problem with dark side is that there's so many recent unfarmable toons. We've had plenty added lately, just can't farm them, so we're not seeing them in action.
  • Options
    Would love to see Captain Piett.