Need help Forming Arena team

DeathBySnoo
15 posts Member
edited December 2017
So trying to make my arena team better Atm my arena shard filled with all night sisters ,
https://swgoh.gg/u/deathbysnoo/collection/
With the units i have aviliable what should i make for my arena team I have alot of mats saved and ready to power gear them up,

Idealy i want a team to sit under 1000

Replies

• Options
    You could either do Rebels:

Ackbar/Biggs/Lando/Ben plus either STH or Boba

Or, go Empire:

Tarkin, Vader, TFP, Storm, Shore

At least for now :smile:
  • Options
    I would use a mixed team.

Lead - Boba
    Lando
    Old Ben
    Biggs
    Tie Pilot
  • Options
    So trying to make my arena team better Atm my arena shard filled with all night sisters ,
    https://swgoh.gg/u/deathbysnoo/collection/
    With the units i have aviliable what should i make for my arena team I have alot of mats saved and ready to power gear them up,

Idealy i want a team to sit under 1000

You are wasting your resources farming characters like lando and boba. You should've farmed Hera, ezra, chopper instead. You have to get phoenix no matter what you do, you will need them in TB and they are a good faction overall, solid damage on aat too and easy galactic war wins. And don't forget they will allow you to unlock Thrawn and Palpatine who will allow you to unlock r2 who will allow you to unlock CLS.

You must get rid of the habbit of farming multiple characters from 1 location. You must never do that. Grab a character, get em done, move to the next.

As much as scoundrels are appealing for credit heist they will hold you back ultimately. They aren't all that good in any aspect of the game, arena or raiding. Bounty hunters got some use in dark side TB but most scoundrels are light side anyways. Lando, all Hans, Chewie, Veterans, ect. So you aren't getting any value farming them any more.

There are ways to make credits, GW is easy now. Credit heist will come in time. You will have to get the Veterans for rey anyways and some bounty hunters for the TB. So basically you'll have Boba, Bane, Vets and since you already got him, Lando. Since the vets wont come for a while you'll still have raid han and chewie, they should be enough.

Ignore factions like clones and sith for now. You need to focus on the essentials. Consider farming resistance slowly too. It's alot you gotta do and I feel bad for you.
  • Options
    If you cant beat them, join them
  • Options
    Just got Wedge :) should i do Wedge lando/ Wiggs/ST Han / boba?
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    That's a solid team mid—game.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Also make sure that your arena team is always at max level. It helps resisting and applying debuffs.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    ....aaaaand always put your best mods on your arena team. Two of your 3 speed arrows are on your dark side tanks. One of them is even left behind at level 1 with only 1 speed.
  • Options
    got it thanks
  • Options
    Haven't looked at your roster but if you are loaded with NS in your shard...try to load up on some AoE toons so you can kill that pesky NS Acolyte
  • Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I strongly recommend you farm phoenix and empire for r2 d2 and thrawn.
    compose a team of thrawn, tarkin, tfp, stormtrooper, palpatine.
    you will fare well till mid game at least
    then focus on leia, stormtrooper Han,farmboy and old ben, and 7star R2 most importantly. get your cls.
    In the meanwhile get han solo and general kenobi asap.
    Meta team complete: cls thrawn gk zeta solo zR2

Forget about wedge, biggs, chaze combo. by the time your wiggs chaze are well geared, your shard will be more developed and your rank won't change much. look further and focus on thrawn empire and r2, cls+ raids

The key is gearing phoenix and empire to at least gear 9, gear 10, preferably gear 11. since the r2/thrawn events are hard. they hit fast and hard. or possibly gear 8 or even gear 7 with endgame mods (insane speed + all relevant primary stats) but i think gearing them up is the realistic solution for you
  • Options
    I would go with rebels: Biggs, Old Ben, Lando, Wedge (Although he needs to be geared) and Ackbar/STH. I would lean more towards Ackbar for the AOE cleanse and the fact you already have a taunting tank. Wedge should lead.
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall" - Confucius. My SWGOH.GG Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/bahumat22/
  • Options
    Or you could throw in Boba anywhere. He works on just about any team you can make.
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall" - Confucius. My SWGOH.GG Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/bahumat22/
  • Options
    No need to do all that farming any more with nightsisters in the game.

They can beat meta teams with 4 star mt and 2 star zombie