Question about daka mechanics in TW

On defense in TW, toons are left with same health they had at the end of previous battle. Or is it same percentage of health? Daka gains 10 percent Max health each defeated toon, if zetad. does she keep that on defense stacking between battles?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.

That's a good question, we have not had any specific statements towards how that mechanic works in TW.
  • Options
    And it will likely remain unanswered forever thanks to the sub forum movement....
  • Options
    M y understanding of that mechanic is that stacking effects last for that individual instance. In this game, it’s usually referred to as an “encounter.” Like Asaj, or Maul, or Jyn, having stacking effects.

It would be my understanding that Daka’s stats would refresh upon the start of a new battle against new opponents.

I would be interested in knowing however, can Daka revive a defeated ally from a previous encounter, against a guild mate’s toons? Against your own toons from the last time you battled Daka’s team? I would think this persist concept would follow the same guidelines as GW, but I could be wrong.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne