Jango Fett: New Character Idea

Jango Fett
(Dark Side, Bounty Hunter, Attacker)

latest?cb=20091103234118

==============================================================================

Basic: Wester-34 Blaster
Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 50% chance(doubled against debuffed enemies) to inflict Tenacity Down and Evasion Down for 2 turns. Deal double damage if target enemy has less than 100% Health. Jango Fett gains Potency Up (+25%) for 3 turns.

=======================================

Special: ZX flamethrower | cooldown:4
Deal Special damage to all enemies and inflict Burning for 2 turns. All Thermal Detonators on any enemies explode immediately. Jango Fett gains 5% Turn Meter for each damage output. This attack can't be Countered.

Special: Missile Launcher | cooldown:5
Deal Special damage to target enemy with a 50% chance(doubled for Bounty Hunters and Separatists) to call an assist. If target enemy is debuffed, inflict Deathmark for 1 turn (applied after Jango Fett attacks). Jango Fett recovers Health equal to the total damage dealt.

Leader: Ruthless Bounty Hunter
Scoundrel and Bounty Hunter allies has +35% Offense and +35% Potency. Whenever a Bounty Hunter ally inflicts a debuff during their turn they have a 40% chance to also place a Thermal Detonator on the debuffed enemy which can't be Prevented or Dispelled and explodes after 2 turns. After Thermal Detonators explode, Dispel all buffs and grant 15% Turn Meter to a random Bounty Hunter ally.

Unique Ability (lvl 8)
At the start of each of Jango's turns, he places one Thermal Detonator on all enemies with Taunt or enemies who have attacked him. Jango Fett has +10 Speed for each debuffed enemy.

Unique Ability (lvl 8)
The first time each turn Jango Fett is damaged he gains 15% Turn Meter, 15% Defense and 15% Offense(both stacking up to 45% and is reset whenever he is defeated). When damaged after his Offense and Defense stacking has maxed, gain Stealth for 2 turns.

==============================================================================
On his leadership, if 4 thermal detonators exploded, 4 random allies gain 15% Turn Meter, if 3 thermal detonators exploded, 3 random allies gain 15% Turn Meter etc.

Perhaps he could be a Separatist, he did work for them and it could give the faction some boost

His Health stats woud be mediocre high, like Darth Vader or Finn. Around 140-150 Speed and decent Potency and Tenacity stat.

Just for fun.
Any thoughts?

Replies

• Options
    Why not a certain special syringe for Boba Fett, much like vet han and chewie.
  • Options
    I like your idea but he seems op right? He souldn’t be that awesome as he just appears in one episode. ( I am a massive supporter of Jango, I really want him in the game because why would nighsisters or Phoenix come in the game if Jango isn’t in), here are others suggestions for new characters:
    Any kind of clones, especially the normal one

Young Anakin (episode 2)
    Captain Panaka (episode 1)
    Padme amidala ( episode 2)
    Chancellor palpatine (episode 2 or 3)
    C-3po
    Bail organa
    Ki adi mundi
    Général hux
    Bossk
    Jar Jar Binks
    Mal katana
    Young obi wan kenobi (episode 1-2)
    Darth Plagueis
    Burnt Anakin
    Supreme leader snoke
    Shaak ti
    Iden versio
    Sebulba
    Reworked and zetad Mace Windu( he needs to be op)

And here we go , I missed probably a lot but they are possibilities and cool characters we could have, I really hope that we get missed cahracters like Jango or padme and other versions of characters like Anakin and obi wan because why not? We already have 4 Hans. I hope it’s inspiring
  • Options
    I like your idea but he seems op right? He souldn’t be that awesome as he just appears in one episode. ( I am a massive supporter of Jango, I really want him in the game because why would nighsisters or Phoenix come in the game if Jango isn’t in), here are others suggestions for new characters:
    Any kind of clones, especially the normal one

Young Anakin (episode 2)

Captain Panaka (episode 1)

Padme amidala ( episode 2)

Chancellor palpatine (episode 2 or 3)

C-3po

Bail organa

Ki adi mundi

Général hux

Bossk

Jar Jar Binks

Mal katana

Young obi wan kenobi (episode 1-2)

Darth Plagueis

Burnt Anakin

Supreme leader snoke

Shaak ti

Iden versio

Sebulba

Reworked and zetad Mace Windu( he needs to be op)

And here we go , I missed probably a lot but they are possibilities and cool characters we could have, I really hope that we get missed cahracters like Jango or padme and other versions of characters like Anakin and obi wan because why not? We already have 4 Hans. I hope it’s inspiring