Is there a way way to know if my guild is maxing TB stars?

In a 49M GP guild and it seems we aren't getting as many stars as we should, around 20/21. Trying to convince guild mates to kick non-participants, but they seem to think we are getting the most we can and the non-players wouldn't contribute enough to make a difference. Any tools around that can help with how many stars we should expect with full participation?

Replies

• Options
    You could try out a different guild but you'll probably run into the same thing. You could put a post on player looking for guild. Saying looking for gp level that's hardcore and mandates full guild participation and see if anyone has those rules. Recruiting is really hard so I doubt at low level a guild could do this. But you could try. I would ask for pictures of full participation before I switched. Don't want to be mislead.
  • Options
    Thanks, I like the core of my guild a lot and just wish we were getting more out of our GP. The recruiting would be tough, but sine we have 10-15 not participating at all, anything isa step in the right direction.
  • Options
    icanectc wrote: »
    Should u expect fullparticipation sure but it's not realistic unless u are uber hardcore guild. People have lives family work etc. To expect 50/50 every tb from all cms and special missions and expect them to all have the right toons st right gear lvl and ships at the same. You are getting your best star count forva guild of your gp. When we were at 40m we did about 20 stara max. And 70m gp we are at 30
    Thanks, that context is actually really helpful.
  • Options
    http://www.swgoh.life/territory_battle_plan.html#50,1,1 neat little site with a bunch of cool tools