Best Empire Arena team?

Hi everyone, the Empire is my favorite faction in Star Wars and I was wondering what is the best setup in Arena with them? I have no zetas for them (my first was used on Maul) so I’m just wondering. I don’t have Shoretrooper because my light side is awful. (1/50 shards for him) I also don’t have Commando, Starck, and Probe. If you guys could give me suggestions that would be great.

ST Gear 9 7*
Krennic Gear 9 3*(Lead)
DT Gear 9 3*
Thrawn Gear 9 5*
Veers Gear 9 3*
That’s my current team, thanks.

Replies

• Options
    You wasyed a zeta on maul, great. Maybe do some research before you use a zeta next time...

Your 3 stars won't cut it, play some other team until you farm them up.
  • Options
    Imp trooper does very well in arena. But you really neee to get snowtrooper. Plus you need veers higher and a zeta doesnt hurt.
    Your best would be
    Veers (L)
    DT
    ST
    do you have any other troopers?
  • Options
    Arguably, the best empire team would be Thrawn (lead), krennic, deathtrooper, shoretrooper, and stormtrooper. I know you've said no shore, but that's the best.
  • Options
    CleverWes wrote: »
    Arguably, the best empire team would be Thrawn (lead), krennic, deathtrooper, shoretrooper, and stormtrooper. I know you've said no shore, but that's the best.

Omg, clueless
  • Options

Moving to strategy section. But yes, this is the best. Without shore, you can try to sub Royal guard in if you have him.
    You guys had a riot? On account o' me? My very own riot?
  • Options

Stormtrooper is not a top tier tank, you could probably go with kenobi, old ben or even baze and be better off. Thrawn leadership is aweful on defense. It confuses the AI and they waste their turns cleansing where it's not needed...
  • Options
    Also, to be more specific, you want your stormtrooper as fast as possible. There is plenty of dispel going around, and you want him to retaunt as soon as possible.
    You guys had a riot? On account o' me? My very own riot?
  • Options

Moving to strategy section. But yes, this is the best. Without shore, you can try to sub Royal guard in if you have him.
    Royal Gaurd and snowtrooper are both gear 6 for me, I’m just trying to have fun in arena while farming for cls lol. I find gear 9-10 to be perfect for offense but on defense I get torn apart, I have to switch to my gear 10 sith team before I go to bed.

• Options
    Also, to be more specific, you want your stormtrooper as fast as possible. There is plenty of dispel going around, and you want him to retaunt as soon as possible.
    Alright I have to put my faster mods on ST Athens, thanks.

• Options
    501stCT wrote: »
    Hi everyone, the Empire is my favorite faction in Star Wars and I was wondering what is the best setup in Arena with them? I have no zetas for them (my first was used on Maul) so I’m just wondering. I don’t have Shoretrooper because my light side is awful. (1/50 shards for him) I also don’t have Commando, Starck, and Probe. If you guys could give me suggestions that would be great.

ST Gear 9 7*
    Krennic Gear 9 3*(Lead)
    DT Gear 9 3*
    Thrawn Gear 9 5*
    Veers Gear 9 3*
    That’s my current team, thanks.

Don't listen to any of these people, don't waste resources farming stormtrooper. He is a bad tank and there are infinitely better characters in that store to waste your resources on him!

If you want a second tank, use kenobi, baze, old ben, Sthan, pretty much anyone other than ST. Even FO ST is much much better choice. He has counter attack too and you'll need him for BB8 anyways. Resource management is this gameis about and if you waste your resources on a horrible tank like ST then you are always one step behind.
  • Gawejn
    1139 posts Member
    Options
    I have a g10 5* ST, I dont have a lot of luck with him. He gets hammered over and over to start the fight and is dead usually before my first offensive player's turn. Is there something I'm doing wrong? I know he could use more stars.

Also, who's the best dps in the Empire (non sith). I'd like to see a Raid Han level dps'er in this group.
    What are your mods and team composition?