Who is next.....

Almost done resistance squad... Need an idea who to concentrate on next... Started jawa, started droids, started almost everyone then stopped.... HELP ME!!

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to strategy section.

if you have an swgoh.gg account you should like it to help get better advice, if you dont have one you should.

Bounty hunters are a good focus point. you will need the credits and droids.
  • Options
    Thanks kyno
  • TofuMao
    630 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Depends on what you want to farm for:
    Rancor- if you don’t Have CLS he’ll come soon ;-D you should be ready having farmed 5 empire toons for R2 and then StHan, Leia, Old Ben and luke(farmboy)
    HAAT- well, if you have resistance, basically you don’t really need much more, a couple of CLS teams and a couple good resistance teams, can solo the HAAT.
    If your farm is LSTB- you have to use 4 teams
    Luke, Leia Organa, Captain Han and both hoth soldiers
    Resistance( wich you have)
    Phoenix- needed in special missions and guaranteed goodies results even at G8
    Rogue1- also needed for special Missions
    Second of last DSTB
    Again 4 top teams
    Palpa team, and another 4 Sith-empire, I’d say get some stun in there from someone plus the 2 new Sith, assassin and trooper
    Bounty hunters- boba lead, Zam Wessel, Greedo are a must then 2 out of the other 3, is never take out Cad Bane because of his stun, but well, that’s very personal opinion
    Imperial Soldiers- can do a very very good job at BT with Zeta on veers( not a leader Zeta, it’s a unique Zeta)
    Another team of empire with Thrawn would be awesome or either more Sith, or first order, even nightsisters if you have the crystals to make them great again ^_^
  • ally_bongo10
    14 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Thanks mate, narrowed down a little... No jawa farm anyway lol..
    I'm thinking empire/sith....
    Dooku, savage, vader, maul maybe
  • Options
    Most Sith teams I see are Darth Nihilus lead (like myself), Zaul lead for arena, or Zader lead for raids.

Tarkin fits in nice in raids for TM reduction, under zThrawn lead for DSTB, and he’s a Capital Ship commander.

Veers runs a nice empire team for DSTB combat missions for imperial troopers.

Specific farms,
    - Phoenix to get the Thrawn >
    - rebels (or Phoenix also) to get emp palp >
    - emp palp and Thrawn to get R2 >
    - R2 / other New Hope toons to get CLS

- First Order to get B.B.-8 >
    - BB-8 / Resistance to get new Rey (Jedi Training)
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Options
    Most teams are worthless without their key characters. You need to focus on them above all else.

CLS, Thrawn, General Kenobi, R2D2, etc. Without them you will struggle a lot.
  • Options

Farm all your jawas to 5 stars and dathcha to 7 stars. Get the last one of the crit damage mod tier done. You won't regret. Crit damage mods are the most precious
  • Options
    Well I would suggest to get all Jawas to 5s so that you can 3s the CD mod challenge.
  • Options

I'd go rebels to get the Emperor and/or Phoenix (who are rebels) to get Thrawn. I'm betting on a Palpatine even in January and a Thrawn event (with the ship) in February.
  • Options
    phoenix jawa first order ftw and rebel
  • Options
    So you need rebels/Phoenix to get thrawn and Palatine .... Then thrawn and Palpatine to get r2 .....rebel Phoenix it is then..

Thanks for your help everyone
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    Well you can get by with any empire characters to get r2d2 it just happens that the Emperor and Thrawn are good characters and you can get them at 7 star which cuts the farming you need to do.
  • Options
    Thanks for the input guys , plan now coming together
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    TofuMao wrote: »
    Depends on what you want to farm for:
    Rancor- if you don’t Have CLS he’ll come soon ;-D you should be ready having farmed 5 empire toons for R2 and then StHan, Leia, Old Ben and luke(farmboy)
    HAAT- well, if you have resistance, basically you don’t really need much more, a couple of CLS teams and a couple good resistance teams, can solo the HAAT.
    If your farm is LSTB- you have to use 4 teams
    Luke, Leia Organa, Captain Han and both hoth soldiers
    Resistance( wich you have)
    Phoenix- needed in special missions and guaranteed goodies results even at G8
    Rogue1- also needed for special Missions
    Second of last DSTB
    Again 4 top teams
    Palpa team, and another 4 Sith-empire, I’d say get some stun in there from someone plus the 2 new Sith, assassin and trooper
    Bounty hunters- boba lead, Zam Wessel, Greedo are a must then 2 out of the other 3, is never take out Cad Bane because of his stun, but well, that’s very personal opinion
    Imperial Soldiers- can do a very very good job at BT with Zeta on veers( not a leader Zeta, it’s a unique Zeta)
    Another team of empire with Thrawn would be awesome or either more Sith, or first order, even nightsisters if you have the crystals to make them great again ^_^

But first of all:
    Either gear you 4* scoundrels very high orfarm Lando to easily be able to finish the highest tier of credit heist. You really need those credits to develop your roster. Credits and crystals are your most important resources.

Apart from that an OK overview. However:

No team can solo hAAT yet. However, teams that do very large chunks of damage often contain one or more of: CLS, BB8, Raid Han and Thrawn.
    Phoenix are required to unlock Thrawn.
    Thrawn is required along with rebel ships to unlock the Chimaera capital ship, which is widely considered to be the best.
    First order are required to unlock BB8.

Your fleet is quite under developed. I would recommend to have them ready to do the challenge that awards zeta materials. After that you could either leave them (if you don't want to invest time in ships) or develop them just enough to stay inside top—200 (where the big fleet shop currency is awarded). I assume that you don't want to invest enough in ships to reach top 20, where crystals are added to the rewards.

Finally:
    Sort your mods. Many of your best speed secondaries are not even on your arena team. Always use your best mods on your arena team. For resistance it is crucial to have a fast Poe, that moves before the opponent to spread his exposes around.
    Post edited by Waqui on