Should I keep farming Rey?

KhaRen
7 posts Member
edited February 2016
I've been farming for Rey ever since they added her into the game. I just had to get her cos she's just so badass :P Recently I got her to 6 stars and I'm wondering if I should continue to get her to 7 stars? Does anyone used to have a 6* and now 7* Rey and know if there's a big difference in her? My 5* Rey hits about 2.5k basic attack and now hits about 3.3k at 6*.
I'm really want my Rey to be the star on my team, but I don't want to farm her for another month everyday if her 7* isn't a big power spike.
What do you guys think? I'd love to know your thoughts on 6* vs 7* Rey and if you think it will make my team better.
P.S. My team rn is
7* Luminara; 7* Eeth Koth; 6* Poe; 6* Admiral; 6* Rey
I switch in Admiral for my 6* Poggle depending if the enemy team has a crapton of debuffs like Vader or Sid.
Edit: I average top 150 in Arena. No way I can go further cos of the big spenders and the Phasmas and Sidious teams :/
Post edited by KhaRen on

Replies

• Options
    Of course you should. I got hit by a 7 star rey, basic hit for 8.8k crit. I'm sure going to go all the way with rey :)
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    What is your arena rank? If you like her at 6* you should like her in 7*.
  • Options
    Despite how depressing it may be sometimes, you have to consider Rey, FOTP for us ftp or moderate spenders as a long term project. I've been farming her since as long as you have. It's maddening some days with shard drops, but when that day comes and you have her maxed out. Watching her K.O. someone in a single turn, it will be worth it.