Platoons TB why?

Hello,

Is it normal that we have Kylos ship and the other new FO tie as a requirement for TB platoons?

We also have something like 5 or 6 Wickets needed!

How weird.

Replies

• Options
    We had hermit yodas today lol
  • Options
    We had hermit yodas today lol

Excellent !
    Lol
  • Options
    We had the vetrans too!
  • Options
    Hermit Yoda and General Kenobi.... lol
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • Options
    We needed a few of bb8. I dont remember seeing legendary event characters in there before.
  • Options
    I am beginning to like that we have these p2p toons are in it. Means there is no point to farm toons for TB anymore since the goal post keeps moving and we will never be able to fill them. Makes later phases harder to do then which means I only have to enter battle and hit auto and hope for the best since no point trying for Max GP if it doesn't help you at all to get another star. Less stressful as an officer when guild members start to not care anymore.

We don't even need to bother with toons like lobot anymore. No point to farm rare toons when they are in platoons and squads with toons most people won't have for another two years, so we can't fill them anyways!!!
  • Options
    Warmonkey exactly what I was thinking. There will ALWAYS be something like the first order ships or hermit yoda. I stopped farming lobot and cup.
  • Options
    Because money and because who needs happy customers when we have paywalls and people regularly spending half of their salaries in the game?