All toons unlocked. Which is best comp?

qWPyoIa.jpg
EpTU0Jo.jpg

I currently have all characters unlocked. You can see I have about 9-10 7 star toons either already 7* or ready to be upgraded. Of the pics above, which would be your best composition? Any opinions or ideas? I always finish top 10 in my server and usually top 5 easy.....but I want good advice as to what comp you would use if you had the toons you see above. Thank you!
FTB

Replies

• Options
    Just curious. How much have you spent on the game? Just trying to ballpark a figure and the characters
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I read a thread recently which I found very interesting and decided to try out 4/5 of them out. It was qgj (l) Rey gs daka and dooku. I don't have Rey but am farming her so decided to put phasma in for Rey and as lead (I still use qgj if I really need his speed for the particular match).
    Anyway my team is fully geared but still low stars because qgj and daka come from the same source and so do gs and dooku but even at low stars fighting teams with a few thousand more power, in offense I find the team to be extremely fun to play and easier to win with that my higher powered teams of the past.
    Assists on top of assists with gs qgj and dooku all gaining TM if they're called to assist also.
    I have noticed you don't have daka there so maybe you could try another dps like leia or something? 4/5 could still be fun to play with. But I love having daka and dooku with phasma there because of extra stuns on assist (and her revive is sometimes match changing).

Anyway that's my thoughts, and congrats on unlocking everyone! :)

(Edit typos)
  • Options
    I see you have 5s at 5* and aayla at 6* so if you want to attempt that assisting-team then one of those could be a viable replacement for what I mentioned above, although they are a bit slower.
  • Options
    Cool man. Thanks for the advice. And I'm not sure what I have spent to be honest. Usually drinking at the time of purchases. Lol
    FTB
  • Options
    I am currently ranked 2nd in my server using:

Barriss (L)
    Kit fisto
    Lumi
    Leia
    Dooku

But I'm sure there is a better comp. I don't do so well when I have Phasma (L). I believe I need Poe upgraded to use her more. I am gonna experiment with:

QGJ (L)
    GS
    Lumi
    Kit Fisto
    Leia

Gonna try lots of different comps to see what fits best. Will keep you updated on which one I find to be best. Thank you very much for the advice.
    FTB