Best Rebel Team

Apart from the obvious Wedge (Leader), Biggs combo, what are the best chars to round out the rebels team from below?

Storm Trooper Han
Old Ben
Farmboy Luke
Leia
Ackbar
Landon

Replies

• Options
    ST Han Old Ben Leia or lando. Lando for GW Leia for arena
  • Options
    Old Ben - as your tank, i chose old ben over st han for end game viability. It may take you a long time to get GK and old ben can take you farther since his dodge chance is quite high and you have a slightly better chance of having taunt dispelled. However, st han giving turn meter is amazing early in the game, and you need scoundrels for credit heist.

Leia - she is the best overall end game character on that list and can be a good replacement for thrawn or han solo on a meta team if you dont have them yet. However, without r2 cloaking right before her turn, she wont get offense up amd her damage will be low.

Lando/Akbar - i cant really choose between them, but early on, Lando will be your star. He is also a necessary scoundrel. But you cant use his aoe against phoenix, dooku or rex teams. While akbar can be used with hermit yoda and cls, only a few people can swing an akbar lead in mid game, but not without atf and r2 and some more dps.

• Options
    Old Ben is great and can work in many end game teams outside of rebels also, he's amazing under CLS and Jyn, and can work under GK.

Leia is a great DPS, but only works under rebels, great under CLS with R2.

Ackbar is a fleet commander, and the best if you don't have Thrawns ship. He is also a good lead in Territory battles.

Luke and Lando lose all viability end game.
  • TVF
    36766 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Assassin84 wrote: »
    Ackbar is a fleet commander, and the best if you don't have Thrawns ship.

Tarkin would like a word with you.

Heck, Mace probably would too.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

Cap ships are fairly well balanced. You can make any of them work with the right squad.
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

Cap ships are fairly well balanced. You can make any of them work with the right squad.

I see all four in the top fifty of my shard (however my rank jumped up significantly since i switched from ackbar to thrawn)
  • Options
    The top 10 in my shard are all Tarkin, even my whales didn't get chimera.