Across All Eras

I would like to bring up something I do not see many talk about. The fact that Jedi Knight Anakin, Commander Luke Skywalker, and Rey (Jedi Training) all wield the same lightsaber. I spirit of this they should all have a unique called "Across All Eras" since that lightsaber was in the prequel era, the Original Trilogy era and the Modern Sequel Era. This unique can trigger only when all three are on the same team. I am sure the devs can have some fun as to what this unique might be but I just think it would be awesome to see them have synergy.

Replies

• JediMasterGibs
    421 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
  • Options
    I would like to bring up something I do not see many talk about. The fact that Jedi Knight Anakin, Commander Luke Skywalker, and Rey (Jedi Training) all wield the same lightsaber. I spirit of this they should all have a unique called "Across All Eras" since that lightsaber was in the prequel era, the Original Trilogy era and the Modern Sequel Era. This unique can trigger only when all three are on the same team. I am sure the devs can have some fun as to what this unique might be but I just think it would be awesome to see them have synergy.

Makes no sense
  • Options
    What about Finn and Poe's jacket? The jacket. That jacket...mystery.
  • Options
    Hah. I’ve always appreciated the detail the designers put into individual lightsabers. Like the pommel of he holy between Mace or Kit Fisto.

This is an interesting concept that could relate more to the “hero” of each trilogy, just happening to include the lightsaber.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Options
    Id rather just get an Anakin's Villain Journey...

~D
  • Options
    Moved to Feedback/Characters.