Which pilot(s) would you like to see in the next release?

Leocean
10 posts Member
edited December 2017
Please share your opinions about which new pilots should be released in the next update.

Which pilot(s) would you like to see in the next release? 13 votes

Nien Nunb
7%
AldaisKaroth 1 vote
Lando Calrissian
7%
Ryan495678 1 vote
Han Solo
15%
AriellaTantema_Garnik 2 votes
Chewbacca
0%
Commander Luke Skywalker
23%
Darth_cowboyAsenaKyleStark99 3 votes
Jedi Knight Anakin
38%
gordonjonesPlooshFürkészDarthMufasa4Fauztin 5 votes
Jango Fett
7%
Shawn123 1 vote

Replies

• Ploosh
    565 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Jedi Knight Anakin
    All of those on there who are already in the game, I wanna see ships for. Not really interested in new toons that come also with the ship. Would love JKA to get a ship.

I'm glad that KRU and the new tie pi have ships, but it's gonna be forever before they're usable for the average player when you gotta wait for them to become farmable, farm both, and gear the pilot. An existing toon is gonna be able to be viable to use way faster.
  • Options
    Jedi Knight Anakin
    Voted Anakin, needs another Jedi starfighter in there. Also, once we finally get Jango, it would be complicated to make him a pilot of Slave 1 while Boba already is.

"I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Options
    Fauztin wrote: »
    Voted Anakin, needs another Jedi starfighter in there. Also, once we finally get Jango, it would be complicated to make him a pilot of Slave 1 while Boba already is.

They made a mistake, Boba should be piloting Slave 2, Weird if his dad was piloting Slave 2, who came first the egg or the chicken
  • Options
    Han Solo
    Han Solo needs hrancor, which is up to 3-12 month away from new players.
    But Han and Cheewi are pilots.
    Maybe vet Han and vet Cheewi?
  • Options
    What, no porkins!