Who’s a better leader Talzin or Ventress?

Maz
27 posts Member
Just started gearing NS or didn’t know who’s better. What’s your opinion and why? If it’s one over the other, than do I Zeta the winners leader ability and the others unique? Both leader abilities and uniques look promising.

Replies

• Options
    Depends on where you are using them. End game arena and p3 HAAT Assaj is better for the TM manipulation. All other areas generally Talzin. Lower level arena Talzin leader works a little better as rosters/mods aren’t good enough to overcome. Zeta her leader and her and assaj unique and you have a force to be reckoned with.

End game arena players have the tools to shut that down and talzins AOE turn removal is more important along with Assaj aoe tm removal.
  • Options
    I'm probably not in an end game shard but I still manage to steal first place in the arena every day amidst meta teams with Talzin as a leader. Assaj leader may be better indeed for Arena but I believe you will perform better everywhere else with MT zeta lead.
  • Options
    I'd zeta MT unique first and then probably Ventress unique second and use them for a bit before you zeta either leader. They're both very good leads. MT can be used at a high level in arena as a plug and play meta character. If you're building and committed to NS you can't go wrong with either leader..but you for sure want both of those uniques done anyway. I've seen examples of both leads in old shards against elite meta doing well on defense and offense in arena.
  • Options
    I wouldn't zeta MT unique first it's the least useful imho.
  • Options
    It's all good. I'm running zzMT lead - even though it's buggy and people are cleansing Plague even though they don't have full health.... and NS aren't gaining TM properly.... and NS aren't attacking from death as they should.... and Foresight is being buggy and all attacks are being blocked by them....
    Still, I run zzMT and it's pretty good.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    It's all good. I'm running zzMT lead - even though it's buggy and people are cleansing Plague even though they don't have full health.... and NS aren't gaining TM properly.... and NS aren't attacking from death as they should.... and Foresight is being buggy and all attacks are being blocked by them....
    Still, I run zzMT and it's pretty good.

I laughed. Out loud in fact. A true L O L.
  • Options
    Maz wrote: »
    Just started gearing NS or didn’t know who’s better. What’s your opinion and why? If it’s one over the other, than do I Zeta the winners leader ability and the others unique? Both leader abilities and uniques look promising.

If you don't have MT 7* I'd focus on Asajj only for the sake of having the utility of a 7* toon.
  • Options
    Talzin for low levels unless you have her 7*. Then use her all the time.
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall" - Confucius. My SWGOH.GG Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/bahumat22/
  • Maz
    27 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the replies. My MT is only 4*, I have 2 zetas to put into either of them if I want. I’m on an old shard so I’m not sure if they would be viable at the levels their at now. There is one guy who runs a NS team but they are all 7* and G12. He’s usually at or close to the top everyday. I’m really just looking for something different that can still compete.
  • Options
    This is all you need. Zeta on Assajj’s Unique.
    https://youtu.be/BlgDKYa6kjI