Addition of more Clones

smash3287
12 posts Member
edited December 2017
The current clone squad is great but nowhere near the current squads or characters out there.
There are many well known epic clone characters they left out.
1. Commander Wolfe - AMAZING
2. Sev - Awesome Sniper
3. Fordo
4. Gregor
5. Commando Boss
6. Thorn

Please post your thoughts.

#announcement #ideas

Replies

• Options
    Any of these additions could easily buff up the clones and can easily be recognized by fans. It would give new reasons to farm current clones and give a new edge against rebel teams that slay clones in the arena. Fans would easily pay for shard packs and events can be made introducing these new additions. I understand that with the anticipated addition of new toons from upcoming episode 8, they would be great to add after all the hype has worn down.
  • Options
    Nope more storm troopers commander kreel and the scar squad.
  • Options
    It's Veteran Rex from Rebels for me :)
  • Options
    I go to bed at night dreaming about new Clones. Delta Squad would be DOPE!!!!
    I wake up in the morning dreaming about Clones with Helmets @CG_TopHat
    3r3iye.jpg
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    we are missing clone healers
    "I don't search for bugs, they find me and beat me endlessly" - JarDorK
    My views are my own... except when they are wrong... then it's jar jar's fault

Pure F2P at heart
  • Options
    Agreed! And though 5’s is a GREAT TANK, he has no taunt without General Kenobi
  • Options
    I’d rather sacrifice 5’s health and defense for more attack since he can’t taunt