Level 52 needing advice

Hello,

Currently I am building up my Phoenix Squad, they are all almost 5 stars. I use them for GW, arena, and light side missions. I was wondering if I should just take them up to 7 stars or leave them at 5 stars and get other characters. I still need a scoundrel team, a jedi team, empire team, ect. I want to have the team high enough for the Thrawn and Palatine events but don't know if even at 7 stars what level I will be.

Thanks

Replies

• Options
    You need them at 7* for Thrawn event, LSTBs and for arena. Keep plugging away at them, they are easily the best 'return on investment' squad in the game.

Prioritize scoundrels as much as you can, even while grabbing PS, you'll need them for Heists ASAP.
  • Options
    Blackrend wrote: »
    ...a jedi team...

Don't bother, no need.

• Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    If you love Jedi you could go for them, but they yield not the best return on investment.
    Grand Master Yoda, many people just leave him at level 1. His main usage is in filling LS TB platoons.
    Hermit Yoda, I'd say go for Wampa instead.

But they are necessary for one thing, the defense mod challenge.
    Get Old Ben, Ezra, Kanan (Event requirements)
    + any 2 Jedi (QGJ, Barriss preferably, or GK if you have him)

Scoundrels, you don't need them basically, except for credit heist and crit chance mods.
    Crit chance mod challenge is not at all urgent thing.
    Credit heist is. But the thing is, I do the highest tier with 7star boba fett G9 with no problem. Others die almost right off the bat.
    My boba has 192 or so speed, and abilities at all level 7, his AOE and leadership omegaed(8 omega mats)
    Well you could farm Stormtrooper Han too. For CLS.

Empire. Oh yes you do need a strong empire team. For R2.

But for now focus on maxing your phoenix all gear 8 at minimum.
    Then start on CLS requirements(Stormie Han, Old Ben, Farmboy, Leia, R2) and 5 Empire characters including Tarkin, TFP, Palpatine, (Thrawn), Vader, Stormtrooper

My 2 cent for getting 7 star Thrawn is, it is very RNG dependent, but doable at all G8 without Sabine, but you might need to max all the abilieties except for zetas, and get some decent speed/crit damage mods for zeb and ezra.
    Ezra preferably at 180ish speed or higher, Zeb a little bit slower but at 170ish, others at 150ish and Kanan at 100~120.

Ezra and Zeb need 216% crit damage(If you can't do jawa mod challenge, 186% will do it too. Just need a crit damage triangle)
    crit chance is of course the higher the better, but since you can try it again and again until you meet the best RNG, crit damage matters more than anything.
    And give all 5 of them as much 5dot protection primary mods as possible. Arrows should be at least 26 speed primary
    Post edited by Anakin_Skywalker on
  • Options
    Crit chance mod challenge is not at all urgent thing.
    Lmao. CC is one of the most needed mod sets. Especially for clones, Droids, and Lando.