LS TB Difficulty changes?

Is it just me or has the LS TB difficulty in missions been increased? Seems tougher than last time.

Replies

• Sentia
    280 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I had one tough battle in phase 5, where I got 5 probe droids in round 6. otherwise no if anything they are easier, I was hoping they'd be shorter though, 4 round combats like the DS TB.
  • Options
    No, no more difficult. The only thing is that each battle's enemies are RNG as opposed to fixed, so it will be easier or harder depending on what elites you pull.
  • Options
    I had many more dodges with my Resistance than I've ever had in phase 5. So many attacks being dodged so that I couldn't pop exposes, exposes failing to land. So much so that by the time wave 6 came around, I only got one expose to land on my second Poe taunt and when I tried to avoid the counterattack from the elite, the enemies got tm and all of a sudden my Resistance was just gone. I've never lost with Resistance until then.
  • Options
    I don't think the difficulty was adjusted. As many layers of RNG that are involved, some battles will be easier or more difficult from one TB to the next.
  • Options
    There’s definite power creep and I’m getting sick of it. Was doing 6/6 with R1 phase 6 first couple and no barely doing 4/6 with a more powerful R1 squad? 5-6/6ing other phases in phase 6 when TB came out and using same teams cept g12 now and only doing 4-5/6?? Definite power creep and it’s got me really triggered. No one wants to see their hard work go to waste by someone sneakily moving the bar and negating it. It turns you off. Simples.