Does Han Solo AI almost always target the fastest character?

I have been running First Order team in Arena, and i am always most worried to fight against teams with Han Solo. I was wondering if it was coincidence, or if he specifically targets First Order Officer with his shoot first. This shuts down my team pretty quickly, and it is odd that 4 times out of 5, he targets FOO. What is your (the general community) experience with han solo AI? (i am not providing feedback here, just a general question to the community)

Replies

• Options
    I haven't experienced this its pretty random on my pvp
  • Options
    I run Resistance and Rey is my fastest, Han will usually hit Poe (second fastest), Trooper, or Finn. Seems pretty spread out to me, though I certainly notice Poe more because that usually means I lose.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Not sure how AI determines things.

I've noticed that when I run a Sith team Thrawn will nearly always fracture Savage. It's like a personal vendetta.

So I don't know if each character has a "threat level" or if it's based off how the player plays but I don't believe it's random.
  • scuba
    14182 posts Member
    Options
    Ran ewoks
    Paploo was fastest because of his unique.
    I think wicket was second.
    Han normally stunned logray

Running NS
    NA is fastest, daka 2nd
    Han normally stuns Asajj or MT.
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    though I certainly notice Poe more because that usually means I lose.

This is probably what makes me think this

My hope is always that he stuns FOST as that's who I always marching orders

Speed order is Foo, kru, kylo, fotp, fost

In 10 runs he probably realistically hit Foo 5 times, kylo 2 times, and the others once

When I ran resistance, bb8 was my fastest and he almost exclusively targeted bb8 (and that never mattered to me since poe would still be fast enough to go first after bb8). It seemed like he almost never targeted Poe, always rt or bb8
  • Options
    No
  • Options
    *Moved to Character strategy
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Options
    Fauztin wrote: »
    *Moved to Character strategy

Annnd the thread is now dead. I wasn't asking for character strategy...
  • Options
    Han just stunned K2 for the first time usually its Jyn Cassian or R2.
  • Options
    Unfortunately in my mixed squad he almost always targets my R2 which means my Talzin can’t get her plague off as fast. That CLS 50% rebel counter chance is more like 99.99999999999999999% so I can’t risk it.
  • Options
    he normally attacks thrawn first in my empire team, which causes problems, but he has also hit the other four, including shore (which is pointless from their point of view, i know its ai)
  • scuba
    14182 posts Member
    Options
    Unfortunately in my mixed squad he almost always targets my R2 which means my Talzin can’t get her plague off as fast. That CLS 50% rebel counter chance is more like 99.99999999999999999% so I can’t risk it.

Only when you don't want it to be.
    I try to suicide zombie into Han and no counter.