TW/TB scheduling

I'm curious how other people in the community feel on this, but based on the rewards we get and how long each event takes, I'd prefer 4 TB's a month with TW's overlapping so the attack phase is between.
For example, 1st thru the 6th is TB. (or keep a simple M-Sat schedule regardless of dates)
Preview phase for TW starts the 5th, defence set up on the 6th, battle on the 7th. (Preview Fri, def Sat, Off Sun)
Next TB starts the 8th.
That's an intensive schedule so maybe that's too much... but we're falling behind on the amount of "guild event" tokens we're receiving since the inception of TW's. Maybe TW's should reward more GE tokens? 400-600 on average is pretty low imo.
I don't have a firm feeling, curious what you all think....

Replies

• Bossk_Hogg
    335 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    They need to massively up the rewards on TB regardless. They were supposed to be run 4x a month. Now we're down to 1x a month each side. They've quartered our ROLO/Probe Droid shard acquisition from the originally scheduled rate.

To be honest, TB has been the least well received event I've seen and they need a massive rework. The waves are all the same boring bullet sponge enemies. It's already painful getting people to participate... running them 4 times as often will make people quit.
  • Options
    I'd prefer one of either a month, with rewards scaled for the decreased frequency, tbh. General sentiment of my guild, as well.
  • Options
    Only problem with the 1x a month each is like BosskHogg mentioned: ROLO/Probe Droid shards will be as long a farm as Wicket and Talzin for some guilds.
    Scaling rewards up and time down sounds good to me though.
  • Options
    *Moved to Feedback: Events
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Options
    Fauztin wrote: »
    *Moved to Feedback: Events

This is the kind of thing that drives us mad. This is NOT feedback on an event. This should have stayed in general - especially since Kozi solicited feedback on how often TB/TW's run in her most recent update. Oh well, post dies and I get a warning in my inbox for discussing moderation. :/