Zarris??

wondering what applications she would have. Im dangerously close to aonther zeta and im thinking she would be good. she work well with ZQGJ (which i have)

Replies

• Options
    She's good, do it
  • Options
    I think she works good pretty much anywhere...her passive heal and cleanse are always helpful. She's probably most effective under a GK lead though as the extra hp boosts her healing and GK lead calls in a mass attack when she uses her heal skill.
  • Osik
    235 posts Member
    Options
    barriss is best with gk, his leader gives jedi and clone allies +70% defense and +30% max health, which makes barriss' zeta heal restore more health than they take damage most of the time, unless you have heal immunity or a g12 cls- raid han combo her and gk are very difficult to kill, as they just heal whatever damage you deal to them when you crit them... nihilus is great vs them tho...
  • Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Her era will end soon with the advent of new Rey, but what character is not doomed anyway in the end.
  • Options
    Not that many people will get new Rey anytime soon and not all whales will use her over cls
  • Options
    She’s worth it. I have her zeta’d.

I run her as the leader of my Jedi team and toss her on Defense in TW, all of whom are G11/12. They’re not offensively powerful but it takes effort to take them out.
  • Options
    I don't know much about her...but I know I hate fighting against her!