tw reward vs difficulty not match

dear all,
is there any one felt that tw reward just fit for big guild, not for smal guild and the difficulty to earn banner for big and/or small just same level. am i right? any one felt that too

Replies

• Options
    i mean the reward is far more for big guild and the difficulty is same for big/small guild
  • Options
    Big guild will have played a lot more trust me it is WAY easier to get gear and toons today than when we started. Grow as we have already done and you will get same rewards. It is a fight to grow big and keeping everyone active that needs to be rewarded.
  • Options
    The difficulty is not the same, you are matched with a guild at your GP level.
  • Options
    I think you meant to use time required instead of difficulty
  • Options
    yes it is same diff , with active acumulate gp , arent u? u will face same lvl as your guild and i will face same lvl as mine. so what it the diff. enlighten me please
  • Options
    Any guilds over the 100m mark encounters far harder team compositions and many more of them I would not put them on equal footing
  • Options
    i thing u guys from big guild should see they are in small guild...they are struggle as u are...but the reward is far far to low. and as u say they need to grow, easy said, that not happened in a day event in a month... all high lvl players already had a guild
  • Options
    let we said in math, my guild GP is X and my opponent GP is X, right ( same as u are ).

what i am disaggree is the reward. what i thing should not be by GP that hurt small guild a lot and make them harder to grow then big guild.

suggestion
    - we can choose the opponent we face on like PVP, 3 choice.
    - for reward should same , not measure by GP.
  • Options
    The purpose of the rewards is to encourage the grind not to displace it.

At a low level, higher rewards would be disproportionately more useful but for higher level players, the rewards don't feel particularly great as those players typically have bigger rosters and are working on more high-end teams.
  • Options
    i thing reward should judge by hiw much banner the guild got, not by gp
  • Options
    I like the scaled rewards for gear and mats. If your guild is people working their way up then the holoprojectors and carbantis are very much needed. If someone is, say level 60, they can’t use omegas let alone Zetas, and for sure they don’t need g12 gear yet. They would have received rewards they cannot yet use.

The other side though is is your entire guild is beginners, perhaps you may want to find a more advanced guild to join.
  • Yuri
    173 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    If your suggestion actually happened, high GP players would just move to small guilds during TW to get rewards and steam roll the opposition.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • Options
    Reward tiers based on GP is basically the same thing as having different tiers of raids that give different rewards. A big guild who easily clears the heroic pit raid will receive better rewards than a small guild that struggles to beat tier 5 of the pit, it doesn't matter how difficult the raid is relative to each guild. You are saying that since TW is just as difficult for small guilds as large guilds they should get similar rewards (I'm not sure it is), but that is not the way that anything else in this game works.
  • Options
    dear all,
    is there any one felt that tw reward just fit for big guild, not for smal guild and the difficulty to earn banner for big and/or small just same level. am i right? any one felt that too

I believe there may be misunderstanding between you and a few players who answered. Are you dividing big and small guilds by GP or by number of members ? If the latter, it has been said and advised that players should strive to join « full » guilds.
  • Options
    of course by gp...more gp than more reward..then then favor goes to big gp...how thr small guild can catch up..
  • Options
    said that i agreed w/ yours then no more player want to join small guild..then no more guild will raise...they just left for those big guild playing around...player will compete to join those guild that are already full ...
  • Options
    U catch up as an individual, if you progress faster than your guildmates you SHOULD join a stronger guild ( many alliances are set up this way for u to climb guild ladder)
    Tw is only a small portion of the game and all of us in these BIG guilds grew without tw rewards and you can too.
    Like someone else here said. It is way, way easier to grow now than it was a year ago.
  • Options
    @Gooober, that what i said before 'if i as a player do as u suggested then there will be no more new guild' all player will compete to join big guild.
    let we compare reward from tb vs tw, in tb reward base on star(*), how much our guild can earn star. it is fair n reasonable, am i right? but not in tw, from the beginning reward already base on gp, event u earn all banner
  • Options
    let we said in math, my guild GP is X and my opponent GP is X, right ( same as u are ).

what i am disaggree is the reward. what i thing should not be by GP that hurt small guild a lot and make them harder to grow then big guild.

suggestion
    - we can choose the opponent we face on like PVP, 3 choice.
    - for reward should same , not measure by GP.

You are right about rewards. They shouldnt be based on GP. They should be based on winning or loosing. And this can only work if there is tournament. So CG is avoiding tournaments and they gave this solution to rewards. But small guilds are having less couse of this.
  • Options
    we all agree, work harder get better. in tw reward doesnot . seem right in the beginning they said line up by gp & u will get this reward for 1st n that for 2nd, no matter how hard u win. just that reward..cause u r small guild .is that going then i thing tw is not for small guild. u can get omega from event or cantina,etc, & gear too, why should in tw?
  • Options
    or should said, just that reward cause u gp said it. no matter u fight...hhhhh
  • Options
    Rewards are fine the way they are. Think about it, if you're a 50m GP guild that's 1mil total per person on average. You're entire roster is much less developed than a guild with 100m GP that has 2mil total per person. The gear needed by the two guilds in my example is vastly different because they are at completely different stages of the game.

Rewards need to be tiered based on GP because if they weren't you'd have guilds who have no use for gear 12 salvages receiving it and guilds who need gear 12 salvages receiving gear 7 or gear 8 pieces.
  • Options
    u r right "if and only if all member in the guild have the same average GP" then i agree with u 200%, they didn;t count, that in a guild could not be all member have same average in GP. indeed in our guild we have 3 member include me have gap in GP with all other member GP and the result that reward are useless for us.