Was resistantance tweeked in last few days

I run resistantance in arena for last few months cuz I missed cls.
I drop a,minimum of 20 places sometimes 30.
Last 2 days, I stayed in same rank I finished.
Monday held 30th for 20+ hours till I did 1st battle.
Finished 15th last night, 12 hours later have not moved.
This NEVER happens.
https://swgoh.gg/u/thepain1/
My profile so anyone can see I'm not making this up.
My sync is at my payout, my shard is March 2016. Resistance does not hold on defense, well hasn't till this week started.

Replies

• Options
    Probably your shardmates have been coincidentally just busy this week
  • Options
    Resistance changed? Don't think so.

Maybe somebody else switched to a different squad that doesn't allow them to beat Resistance as easily as they used to, and for some reason they're reluctant to put their Resistance-beater squad back in.

Maybe you have just been landing at ranks that people are not so keen to capture because they're trying to move as far as possible.

Or the people who would normally knock you down are suddenly having trouble with some other opponents before they can reach you.

Could be any of several different factors. People not playing as much as they used to. Who knows.
  • Options
    Well I listened to dev interview yesterday and he said they were making changes to AI and jrey was the 1st toon to get the NEW ai.
    Maybe resistantance was given this new ai?
  • lisztophobia
    808 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Possibly, but I wouldn't know since zFinn makes battles so goofy. If Poe taunts, I don't get to move anymore and I probably lose. If I move before Poe and shut him down, Resistance doesn't get to move anymore and I probably win. Pretty much one outcome or the other.

The extreme lopsidedness of both their wins and losses makes it kinda difficult to judge how the A.I. is using Resistance.
  • Options
    Goober1_ wrote: »
    Well I listened to dev interview yesterday and he said they were making changes to AI and jrey was the 1st toon to get the NEW ai.

If this is true then I give up ever working on any darkside character ever again.
  • Options

If this is true then I give up ever working on any darkside character ever again.

Why, dev also said in interview, they had some love coming to darkside soon that we would be very pleased with.
    Stark is very good, wampa is good.
    Nightsister are good.
    Director krenic is awesome
  • Options
    Must be a coincidence ... I seek out resistance in arena right now.

If your Poe is your fastest toon, and my Thrawn is faster, you lose.
    (unless you have a Raid Han, which chooses to stun my Thrawn - but that almost never happens. The stun usually goes to Kylo or R2).
  • Options
    Krjstoff wrote: »

(unless you have a Raid Han, which chooses to stun my Thrawn - but that almost never happens. The stun usually goes to Kylo or R2).

Whats your sqaud?
    Thrawn faster than poe?
    My poe is 265
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Resistance are basically RNG under AI. Maybe a few had some bad runs of RNG.
  • Gawejn
    1141 posts Member
    Options
    Krjstoff wrote: »

Whats your sqaud?
    Thrawn faster than poe?
    My poe is 265

265 is quite good, My Thrawn is 261.
  • Options
    [/quote]

Whats your sqaud?
    Thrawn faster than poe?
    My poe is 265[/quote]

265 is quite good, My Thrawn is 261. [/quote]

261 on thrawn very good
  • Options
    it probably was, fin works on spikes of expose but with rey coming out the other guys need to be more consistent. There is a chance your team is 50/50 and people just stoped atacking you for a day but the real probability is 15th place. There is no rason to take 15th, due to 15>10 rather then 14>9>5>1 so most people never hit 15th, probability is you never got atacked due to this coincidence place. 16>11>8>4>1 is also a good way. no one will go 15>14>9>5>1 so unless your top 4 and 5 are hard to beat people will just avoid 15
  • Options
    I know you're full G12 but you're susceptible to NS plague, poe being fractured, no heal capability... And Res lead just doesn't keep good defense. There is a bug in resistance trooper for expose gain but this has been recognized for months (and recently called WAI to cover up, at least that's my theory until dev responds), but no changes that have been announced to AI or otherwise.
  • Options
    Some days I'll stay in the 20s forever, other days I'll drop to 60 in the blink of an eye. Shards are busier at times.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options

He also said resistance has bad AI on purpose to make them beatable. So I doubt it's this.
  • Options
    I agree with the no tweaking.....you have just had a run of being in the right place relative to the payout times of those around you.

My very beatable team sometimes goes 3 days straight in the top 15 without me battling outside my payout hour. Other times I go a week straight waking up in the upper 20’s.