MkIV carbantis.... Cool!!!

.... Said no one ever

Replies

• Options
    Yuuuup, just who just got 25 of them!!!! THIS GUY!
  • Options
    My entire guild just got 41.....I can't even donate this junk away. I could literally hear the "womp womp womp" when I opened the TB reward crate.
  • Options
    Hopefully they institute some sort of gear exchange program so I can get rid of these **** tankers.
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    My guild has received them the last 3 of 4 TB rewards. To top it off, this time they were accompanied by mkIV com links.

I know the currency is the real rewards but getting those carbantis is deflating when when there is so much gear out there we need.
  • Options
    Garbage gear is purposely put it there to reduce your odds of getting actual needed rewards. It's supposed to encourage buying needed gear. It's a real disappointment, but it is what it is.
  • Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    Garbage gear is purposely put it there to reduce your odds of getting actual needed rewards. It's supposed to encourage buying needed gear. It's a real disappointment, but it is what it is.

Weird. I'd think the opposite, because I'd spend to keep that "winning feeling" a little bit longer.
  • Options
    Ha, we got 25 of them as well. I have way too many now as per msot people. And only Kylo needs them. But Im too lazy to gear him.
  • Options
    they should be removed from TB rewards. Our rewards absolutely **** for 33 stars. Guess we have the currency.
  • Options
    Yeah, no, it's cool to go through the TB and get gear you already have 1,000's - JUST so a company can test your susceptibility to frustration and eek out a knee-**** reaction to purchase. Cool... cool. Same with challenge gear in raids, right? All cool. Real fun stuff there.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    but when you're gearing a character that needs a mk4 carbanti..
    980x.gif
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    980x.gif

Those toons rarely exist. You literally only need 400 in the game ever. Nobody that has been at 85 for any period of time needs them anymore.
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    980x.gif

I think they stopped making those
  • Options
    I guess my thread got sent to die.