Territory War start date

Obs0lete
382 posts Member
edited December 2017
According to the calendar, the attack phases for the current and next Territory Wars start Dec. 14 and 17. However, don't TWs have four 24-hour phases: preview, setup, attack, and review? If so, then the next TW should begin one day later than the calendar shows. This would consequently delay the next Territory Battle also. If not, then is the review phase being removed? I hope not, since guilds use the review and preview phases for shuffling players.

Replies

• Options
    Obs0lete wrote: »
    According to the calendar, the attack phases for the current and next Territory Wars start Dec. 14 and 17. However, don't TWs have four 24-hour phases: preview, setup, attack, and review? If so, then the next TW should begin one day later than the calendar shows. This would consequently delay the next Territory Battle also. If not, then is the review phase being removed? I hope not, since guilds use the review and preview phases for shuffling players.

This was answered already. they did a hot fix. Will revisit calendar in totality in 2018.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    If you are referring to this https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/149175/notice-territory-war-and-battle-overlap#latest, it does not specifically address the overlap of the two TWs, only the need for the one-hour gap between the TB that just ended and the current TW. I guess it could be implied that they have also detected the schedule being off by a day, but they did not state that. We will find out.
  • Options
    The preview and setup are 1 phase, then attack, then review, 3 phases
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Staubie12 wrote: »
    The preview and setup are 1 phase, then attack, then review, 3 phases

Not true. Preview is when you join...24 hours. Setup is placing defensive teams...another 24 hours.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Okay, so the answer appears to be that the review phase of one TW and preview phase of the following TW (and likely also TB) can largely overlap, which saves a day.
  • Diggeturtle
    31 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    What time is TW launched from ea?