Possible JT Rey arena team

2Next

Replies

• Options
    I'm running zzRey lead, zbb8, zr2, zHan, and Thrawn.... I'm liking it so far. Cant wait till CLS event comes. I missed him first time around
  • Options
    SunTzu wrote: »
    I'm running zzRey lead, zbb8, zr2, zHan, and Thrawn.... I'm liking it so far. Cant wait till CLS event comes. I missed him first time around

if you had CLS... who would get the boot: zSolo or Thrawn?
    https://swgoh.gg/u/speedokillz/

December 2016 Arena Shard
  • Options
    I'm at a toss up for that.... they both have their strong points obviously. But I think Han would get the boot. Thrawn is just too valuable with fracture, recovering protection, and giving Rey additional turns
  • Options
    but then again, they initiative han gives by going first with a stun.... Maybe I'll have to get back to you once CLS returns. LOL
  • Options
    I put a zeta on her lead and tried 5 different combos mentioned in this thread, none work in my shard, they get destroyed. The expose from R2 special....I don't know if its just RNG but it only has triggered a single expose every time I tried it. Doesn't make sense mathematically to me. Also going against zNihilus teams, your cooldowns aren't going to be reduced so its not like R2 can keep using his special.

In any case, I'm back to using my Ackbar, CLS, GK, Hermit Yoda, Thrawn team. I have yet to meet a team I can't beat with that combo. I'm sure someone will come up with a viable arena team but I don't see one yet.
  • Options
    BulYwif wrote: »
    GK(L), Hermit Yoda, CLS, BB-8 and Rey(JT).
    Master's training on BB-8 first which triggers Rey's basic since it attacks outside of its turn.
    Rey's special on BB-8 which calls back Rey.
    Every GK's retribution from BB-8 triggers 2 hits.
    Every heal from Yoda triggers a mass attack, and so another 2 hits because BB-8 attacks outside of its turn.
    CLS for the DPS and his great kit.

someone in my guild is running this set up and is doing great with it
  • Options
    BulYwif wrote: »
    GK(L), Hermit Yoda, CLS, BB-8 and Rey(JT).
    Master's training on BB-8 first which triggers Rey's basic since it attacks outside of its turn.
    Rey's special on BB-8 which calls back Rey.
    Every GK's retribution from BB-8 triggers 2 hits.
    Every heal from Yoda triggers a mass attack, and so another 2 hits because BB-8 attacks outside of its turn.
    CLS for the DPS and his great kit.

I want to say every heal from Hoda does not trigger a group attack. His basic heal doesn't, only his special does.