FO or Resistance?

Any advice please? I'm L68 around 900 in arena and 200 fleet. https://swgoh.gg/u/balrogg/collection/
3 good scoundrels. I started to farm FO but I don´t know if turn to Resistance instead (have Rey and almost Poe and Finn). I've read they are better for most of the game areas.
Shard full with NS and PH squads, so I think in any case I can't climb very much, (short term at least). And maybe too late to start farming PH from 0... Should I forget about arena and focus in other areas?
¿What would you do? I didn't plan about CLS or Thrawn, thinking about new toons like new Rey or whatever will come after the movie for FO or Resist... But I´d like to read some opinions.
Thanks!

Replies

• TuncBlack
    409 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Resistance will let you win:
    - one zeta team
    - Territory Battle 6/6
    - Haat P4 Solo (With BB-8)
    - not so good at arena right now

First Order will let you win:
    - 4 or more zeta team
    - BB-8
    - Territory Battle (3/4 Guarentee)
    - not so good at arena right now

make your choice :)
  • Options
    At the moment, Resistance. They can both hold their own in arena, but barely. Resistance generally does better in raids/TB. But this game wants to spread you thin. And ultimately the best Resistance team will require BB-8, so you'll need to have farmed FO enough to unlock him. But for the core team, I would say, yeah, focus on Resistance. There'll be new toons coming soon that will keep things interesting on both teams.
  • Options
    There are so many different goals in this game. TuncBlack has the right idea in listing what each team will give you, but only you can answer what you want.
  • Options
    I would recommend working on the hard node farms for FO so you can progress towards getting BB8 (you need months to get FOST and FOTP).

Otherwise work on Resistance - if you are 900 in arena you may as well push them and you will move up a bit because they work on offense, just not great on defense but they help everywhere else.
  • Options
    Honestly, I'd probably consider going full Scoundrel\Bounty Hunters as I think they will get a rework in early 2018 and you'll be ahead of the meta