Do Players signed up to TW, that do not earn any banners (i.e 0 post) get rewards?

As the the above title provides the question, does anyone have an answer to it?

Replies

• Options
    No they do not
  • Options
    If they dont get rewards then I dont really see a point in having a sign up period... They should just auto join everyone in the guild and give rewards only to people with a banner I think.

Then again what happens to a person who joins the TW and is too weak to defeat any teams.. that person would have participated but got zero banners if they didnt put any defensive squads. I admit thats a strange situation because if you are too weak to beat anyone on defense you would think that person would do only defense but its still possible.
  • Lovimgsaskia1
    371 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    It is equal rewards across the guild so if they
    register they get the rewards. That is why player participation is important. If people are consistently not pulling their weight it may be time to offload. However life does get in the way sometimes.
  • Options
    PiffGuru wrote: »
    If they dont get rewards then I dont really see a point in having a sign up period... They should just auto join everyone in the guild and give rewards only to people with a banner I think.

Then again what happens to a person who joins the TW and is too weak to defeat any teams.. that person would have participated but got zero banners if they didnt put any defensive squads. I admit thats a strange situation because if you are too weak to beat anyone on defense you would think that person would do only defense but its still possible.

Couple things wrong here

The sign up is to assist in matchmaking, they take the people signed up and use the gp of those members to find a guild with close gp to the signed up participants

Attacking does net you like 10 banners if you lose so even if you lose an offense you still get rewards for scoring 10 points.

If you sign up and dont participate you hurt your guild a lot. People that sign up should probably be assisting their guilds as intended.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Mol_Zakore wrote: »

Attacking does net you like 10 banners if you lose so even if you lose an offense you still get rewards for scoring 10 points.
    If you loose your attack, you get no banners, and even if you have attacked 10 times and lost every time, you will have ZERO banners, and you will not get rewards
    You only receive rewards if you have banners when the TW is done
    I don't know if it's WAI, but it's how it works now
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • PiffGuru
    773 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Mol_Zakore wrote: »

Couple things wrong here

The sign up is to assist in matchmaking, they take the people signed up and use the gp of those members to find a guild with close gp to the signed up participants

If you sign up and dont participate you hurt your guild a lot. People that sign up should probably be assisting their guilds as intended.

As ztyle stated above me here, you actually dont get banners for JUST attacking, you get banners for winning the attack.

And yes I know the sign up is for determining the matchmaking but I feel like its not a very effective solution.
  • Options
    But don't u get banners for defense just by setting a defense so u can set all defense ( which a couple of players did in my last guild) and still get rewards
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon could you provide some clarity on this issue?
  • Options
    Someone who doesn't participate at all gets nothing. Last time we swept the board we had one person who didn't set defense cause he had limited teams and wanted to attack, and by the time he got on it was over... No attack and no defense = no rewards
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    Does a losing attack count as participation?
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Naraic wrote: »
    Does a losing attack count as participation?

Not for rewards, you have to earn banners.
    But don't u get banners for defense just by setting a defense so u can set all defense ( which a couple of players did in my last guild) and still get rewards

Yes, but if people are quick to set their defense teams somebody could miss out because they are all filled by the time he gets there.