New to the game , which toons should be on my arena team?

this is my profile
https://swgoh.gg/u/kropizio/

I started like 10 days ago , but i didnt look guides untill like halfway so i was a bit lost and im wondering if i should stop farming rebels/scoundrels and go phoenix or keep going ... any help will be nice !

Replies

• Options
    1) Your arena team will best benefit as Rex (l) Lando, Kylo, Biggs and STH.
    2) Find a guild that beats Heroic Rancor and get one of your toons 7* in order to participate.
    3) Get good allies. Add me 186-766-662
    4) Phoenix are a good mid game squad and will allow you to pass your war table frequently. Plus they get Thrawn and Palpatine
    5) Farm dark side pilots so you can get ZETAS later! (Lvl ~75)
    6) Mods matter. Resistance and First Order both give access to nice mod sets. Speed is the name of the game.
    7) if you don’t mind spending some $, watch @Warriors YouTube channel on packs to know the best deals.
    8) Farm Wedge as soon as you open the Fleet Store.
    Hope this helps, happy gaming
  • Kropizio
    3 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    1) Your arena team will best benefit as Rex (l) Lando, Kylo, Biggs and STH.
    2) Find a guild that beats Heroic Rancor and get one of your toons 7* in order to participate.
    3) Get good allies. Add me 186-766-662
    4) Phoenix are a good mid game squad and will allow you to pass your war table frequently. Plus they get Thrawn and Palpatine
    5) Farm dark side pilots so you can get ZETAS later! (Lvl ~75)
    6) Mods matter. Resistance and First Order both give access to nice mod sets. Speed is the name of the game.
    7) if you don’t mind spending some $, watch @Warriors YouTube channel on packs to know the best deals.
    8) Farm Wedge as soon as you open the Fleet Store.
    Hope this helps, happy gaming

thanks for the quick answer , so at what point i try to get phoenix? after i get my rebel/scoundrels to 7 or now?
    PD im also 3 shards away from having boba fett
  • Options
    Kropizio wrote: »
    thanks for the quick answer , so at what point i try to get phoenix? after i get my rebel/scoundrels to 7 or now?
    PD im also 3 shards away from having boba fett

Don't get phoenix now. Phoenix works early in arena because you can get them unlocked and get synergy early. If you try and get phoenix now you are 50 shards behind anyone else using phoenix.

Get a rebels team (try unlock Palpatine in January with 5 rebels at least 5 star just to have a goal) get up in arena and do well in credit heists. Once you seven star your arena team of rebels (wedge Biggs lando sth and whoever else you are farming) you will probably need to focus on pilots because fleet arena will open at level 60. After that you might pick up phoenix or you might put them off again to push empire characters for an r2d2 event and Luke Leia and Old Ben for cls event. Either way you will have options but get your rebels done first.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Don't neglect scoundrels. You need them for credits. Chewie is fine at 4*. Farm Lando, ST Han and Boba to at least 6*. Along with Biggs from GW shop and hard nodes, they will also make for a good mid game atena team.