7* worth it?

I've finally got my self to a spot where I can pretty reliably clear GW and place top 10 arena at lvl 62. I have Sid, Lumi and GS 6* 100/100 shards. I have 4.4m credits. I could upgrade them, but it it worth it? I use all 3 in my arena team and supposedly arena power affects GW difficulty in some unspecified way, so I'm hesitant to pull the trigger. I use them all in GW as well, any idea if the extra star compensates for the increased difficulty?

Replies

• Options
    Yes, you won't be able to hold arena rank much longer if you don't upgrade to 7* then start farming someone else for when your server meta changes. You're obviously on a young server if you can make top 10 at level 62.

Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    Yes, you won't be able to hold arena rank much longer if you don't upgrade to 7* then start farming someone else for when your server meta changes. You're obviously on a young server if you can make top 10 at level 62.

This
  • Options

Yes, it's a relatively new server probably bout 1.5-2 months) most of the top 20 players are 60-65 aside from 2 megawhales. I guess I' asking is it worth it to 7* them now or just wait until my arena rank starts to take a hit. I already have all the shards farmed and have moved on to Kylo, Asajj and Phasma for those farm slots.