Contribution tracking system

Not sure if this is the right forum for this, but the following discussion took place within my guild:

Lucifus: Well, there are things I like and things I don't like about TW, and I know they're still working on it. But I will say this. The contribution tracking system is awful. As it stands now you could drop 15 35,000 galactic power teams on defense, totally hose your guild, and probably be shown as top contributor. Offense is similarly skewed in the wrong direction.

Timmy: Agreed, it should probably go by gp placed and gp defeated As far as contributions are concerned.

Dimwai: Would also be nice to restrict to min gp for defense rather than just suggest (in the chat bars located at the bottom of each sector).

:::side note::: our guild posts suggested teams and suggested minimum gp teams to be placed in each sector for TW. :::end side note:::

Lucifus: @Timmy I was thinking the same. And ideally it would break gp defeated down by the character, so if you wear a team down you get recognition even if you don't beat it.

Timmy: Exactly! That would encourage people to use everything

Froovy: Voice your suggestions on the forums. The devs read them.

Replies

• Options
    Moving you to the Territory Wars subsection, since it’s really about that. ;)
  • Options
    TimmyHutch wrote: »
    Not sure if this is the right forum for this, but the following discussion took place within my guild:

Lucifus: Well, there are things I like and things I don't like about TW, and I know they're still working on it. But I will say this. The contribution tracking system is awful. As it stands now you could drop 15 35,000 galactic power teams on defense, totally hose your guild, and probably be shown as top contributor. Offense is similarly skewed in the wrong direction.

Timmy: Agreed, it should probably go by gp placed and gp defeated As far as contributions are concerned.

Dimwai: Would also be nice to restrict to min gp for defense rather than just suggest (in the chat bars located at the bottom of each sector).

:::side note::: our guild posts suggested teams and suggested minimum gp teams to be placed in each sector for TW. :::end side note:::

Lucifus: @Timmy I was thinking the same. And ideally it would break gp defeated down by the character, so if you wear a team down you get recognition even if you don't beat it.

Timmy: Exactly! That would encourage people to use everything

Froovy: Voice your suggestions on the forums. The devs read them.

Agree, there are plenty in my guild that never actually defeat anyone but do great work for the Guild without being recognised.
  • Options
    Good suggestions. I also would like to see how much GP (by individual characters) I defeated. If possible, also in defense :).
  • Options
    Guys I’m am an officer in small guild gonna kick players we have idk 33 guys were 2 players short plz help could be spots available to join or be allies ull get your rewards and I would assist in any future battles as allies
  • Options
    Would like to see it like this.

Dead teams remain in the territory, but are ghosted to show they are dead. Click them and they open a list like this.

Original Team(Ghosted to show it's dead)
    +First Attacker
    +TeamRemaining after first attacker
    ++Second attacker
    ++Team Remaining(if any, of course) after second attack....
    +++etc

Even something simple like leaving the dead teams in a zone with the number of attacks and GP used to defeat them would be helpful.

I think the lack of feedback for defenses is alot of while people don't want to commit to it as much.

iN Spectre
  • Options
    Of all the complaints the game does merit - the lack of providing us feedback in Arena (both of them) and TW is one of the biggest ones. We are given no way of knowing how our teams perform.
    A lot of games offer replays - and TBH, I don't want to sit there and watch it, so no.
    But just tell me who beat my team, what they used, and how fast. I'd like more info in TW - but, base level, how many victories did my team get on auto, on def, I'd love to know who. if my team was enough of a threat to make the otherside use a CLS to clear it, I'd like to know.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice